Help

Help

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me? I'm thinking of getting some Boba armour and was wondering who are the best people to get it from? I've heard of a few like BobaMaker and FettPride. Also, How would i get in contact with them? I've been on BobaMakers site but couldnt find any of the others, Any URL's would help ALOT! Sorry if i seem a bit too "noob'ish"

Thanks again,

From
    San Diego. CA/ Hertfordshire, England

Re: Help

Welcome, you mentioned two great armor makers there. I own a set of Wickedbeard's Metal armor and can proudly say that his armor ranks up with the best. you can reach any of these guys by looking them up in the "members list". once you have found them, send them a PM. good luck

From
    Newport News, VA

Welcome to TDH! This is the best place on the web for Fett costuming info.
    The guys you mentioned do great work. Like B1 said, they're members here, so you can try messaging them right here on the board.

From
    San Diego, California

Hi and welcome to TDH MW87! You can also post a "Want To Buy" thread in the Cargo Hold to see if someone is willing to sell their armor to you.

Thanks for all the help Much appreciated

From
    Parts Unknown

Bountyone said: View Post
    Welcome, you mentioned two great armor makers there. I own a set of Wickedbeard's Metal armor and can proudly say that his armor ranks up with the best. you can reach any of these guys by looking them up in the "members list". once you have found them, send them a PM. good luck
    I totally agree. Wickedbeard's is great stuff. i own a set as well.

i just got some Bradleyfett armor....his is good stuff, i dont know about the best, like B1's, and fettpride's, but it is good for those of us on a budget, and the only thing i see is that you have to cut it out from the molds, which is not that big of a deal if you have an exacto knife or dremmel...i havent gotten the armor yet, but will let you know, if you want, what i think when i get it....welcome to TDH, i have only been a here for a month or so, and cant begin to explain how awesome this site is for help, info, and goods that you need to build your costume!! THANKS EVERYONE, YOU GUYS ROCK!!