Helmet Advise?

From
    LA MESA

Helmet Advise?

Hello Fett Fans, I am wondering is there a bad helmet not to buy? I have seen many on ebay or entertainment earth that say nice etc, running about 60-80 creds? I am creating a custom for the lack of a beter word. So the helmet does not have to ESB or RTJ. I would welcome any advise. Thank You

From
    San Diego. CA/ Hertfordshire, England

Re: Helmet Advise?

YEAH, stay clear of that grey resin garbage that dude is selling on Fleabay for $85. it is heavy and a pain to work on. I broke all my Dremel bits tring to cut out the visor. but that's just my opinion. other guys bought it and made it work one way or another. save up your money and by something decent off of a member here like Sgt.Fang or BM to name a few. if you don't have a big dome then I suggest a DP 96/97. deluxe if you can find one. you WILL regret buying a cheap bucket.
    good luck and let us know what you've found......

B1
    Last edited by Bountyone; Dec 13, 2007 at 8:46 PM.

From
    LA MESA

Can anyone shed some light on the Jango helmet starwars shop.comhas for sale?

From
    Irvine, CA

It's small and plastic.

From
    LA MESA

Soooooo not a good way to go? My fx tk is a bit big for my nugget so a bit smaller than average would be fine. I want to be able to SEEE! lol. I have stepped on a few small children as a TK

formerly slave1117a vaders right hand's Avatar
    From
    Hoth wisconsin

sgt fang is a member here ,and he makes a great helmet, he is offering them over at rpf for 95 plus 25 shipping you cant go wrong with one of his helmets and they are reasonably priced

From

slave1117a said: View Post
    sgt fang is a member here ,and he makes a great helmet, he is offering them over at rpf for 95 plus 25 shipping you cant go wrong with one of his helmets and they are reasonably priced
    their you go, problem solved!

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

or you can contact bradleyfett, i think he's making a push to have a bunch of products out before christmas. check in the cargo hold. his helmet is vacuformed plastic, it comes in a three piece kit; so it's lightweight, easily customized, but it does require a little bit of skill in putting it together.

From
    Newport News, VA

Another plug for Sgt. Fang here. It's a resin kit, but if you've put together a TK you shouldn't have any problems with it. It builds up into a good looking helmet, and it's a nice size.

From

saint_nasty said: View Post
    or you can contact bradleyfett, i think he's making a push to have a bunch of products out before christmas. check in the cargo hold. his helmet is vacuformed plastic, it comes in a three piece kit; so it's lightweight, easily customized, but it does require a little bit of skill in putting it together.
    no offense bro and please don't take this the wrong way but Plastic? why a plastic bucket? i would love to see a picture of a finished one painted. I had a set of vacformed gauntlets and they didn't last. I also have a vacformed jet pack which is cracked in so many places and countless dents in it that it's unusable but the sad thing is even though these parts were well taken care of, they didn't get a chance to be trooped in.

From
    LA MESA

I was surprised by better half with a rubies. I and she is aware that I am going to brutally modify the foodo out of it. So there we go!!! I need a new T visor thats for sure the rubies is tiny