Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2010
    Jul 23, 2012, 8:35 AM - Heads up - I saw a Master Replicas (MR) helmet on eBay for cheap (I'm not the seller) #1

I'm not the seller (I live in the states) but I had such a hard time finding mine when I bought it that I though this might be of interest to the other costume and customizing folks out there. (Mods: I also thought this should not be in the Cargo Hold since I'm not selling it but if I'm wrong please feel free to move the post.)

Just a heads up / public service announcement. If anyone needed a Mater Replicas helm for a some cut-up and correct action per the Fett Pride instructions (I think he's the one who came up with it first) it might be a good cheap grab. WAY cheaper that I've seen it recently. (I've seen prices topping $1500 and this is way cheaper). I think since it's being sold out of the UK it has fewer bidders (many people don't use international listing / searching in eBay these days) which is great for anyone who needs one for trooping or customizing.

Just search for: "Master Replicas Boba Fett LE Helmet 1:1 full size Star Wars mint & complete"

If you don't know about the MR helmets there's tons of stuff here to help you know how the are made and how you can change them. Just search!

[Edited for rules compliance.]
    Last edited by BoringFett; Jul 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM.
    Jul 23, 2012, 10:48 AM - Re: Heads up - I saw a Master Replicas (MR) helmet on eBay for cheap (I'm not the sel #2

Hi Boring Fett,
    Although your intentions were good, it's against board policy to post links to eBay auctions that aren't yours.
    Just a heads up for you.
  3. Member Since
    May 2010
    Jul 23, 2012, 1:59 PM - Re: Heads up - I saw a Master Replicas (MR) helmet on eBay for cheap (I'm not the sel #3

Quote superjedi said: View Post
    Hi Boring Fett,
    Although your intentions were good, it's against board policy to post links to eBay auctions that aren't yours.
    Just a heads up for you.
    Thanks for the heads up - I guess I didn't catch that when I looked. It was early... baby woke up at 5am, DentedHelmet time was my thank-you for letting the wife sleep in.... haha. I'll kill the link and just post the title...