ESB reference photos?

Roninson

Hunter
Hi all-

I'm just underway with my first paint (FP prem) and after scouring the forums and galleries, I'm still trying to determine what are the best reference photos for an ESB bucket. My searches bring to light that the AoSW pics may be the ones to use, but I wasn't entire sure (particularly due to the hodge-podge of different Fetts it seems to mix).

Any pointers would be much obliged.

Try to use the production stills as much as possible for an authentic ESB bucket. There was a LOT of damage inflicted on that helmet over the years.

No matter what costume it's on, the ESB helmet is the ESB helmet.
The gallery here on TDH has some fantastic pics, so if you've already been looking, you'll find some excellent reference.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

To ask, are the AoSW pix the ones to use? I was still unclear from searching through the posts which gallery pics show the ESB helmet? (or are closest to it)

If you want a true film version, compare closely the production stills with the newer photos so you know what marks you want and which you don't.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back