I looked everywhere for sintra and I couldn't find any so I finally found the Home Depot buckets and figured I'd give that a try. I used the templates posted on these forums, cut the pieces with a dremel, and cut down a $15 batting helmet.
GLUE has been a big issue. I have tried about 5 types. So the far the only one that seems to do anything is PVC glue. In regluing again and again it's looking a little messy, but once it's in one piece I will fill and sand as best I can.
I also picked up a green face sheild and cut it last night. I just taped it in place for the pics. I also cut out a few stalks for the rangefinder from 1/4" aluminum on our plasma table.
Please don't be too critical. This is my first attempt. I still have to fill in the cheeks which should starighten it out a bit. I just hope it ends up looking better than the Don Post '95 I was about to spend $80 plus shipping on from Ebay.
I hope these pics show up. If not you can just see them posted on my blog (http://hnk01.blogspot.com/)