Iíve not shown a lot of my work here, so I thought I would post up my progress. Itís been slow Ė Iím in no hurry.
I first want to the Garrett for all his help. Heís been there for me time and time again. Heís truly an asset to this board, the community, and the hobby. Thank you Garrett for answering all my questions, continuing to provide me your advise and your honest opinions and feedback. I look forward to continuing to learn from you.
So here is my progress for now. Itís a Fang with Spidyfett Ears. 100% layers as taught by my master.
Iíve also come to realize that the ears are going to be a problem. Since itís a Fang, I had modify the ear to fit the metal ears. Not knowing what I was doing at the time, I cut the ear off, and inserted the metal ear. Iím not 100% happy with that solution since I donít have that bit of ear thatís attached to the dome. A minor problem. As I finish that ear, Iíll add some depth to the metal ear and paint to match the dome. It wonít be 100% since it will not be physically attached to the dome and will have a seam, but I hope to ďcloseĒ the gap.
So here we go Ė please let me know what you think.
Raw and clean