I had so much fun converting the 1 piece deluxe Jango into my ROTJ bucket that I figured I would tackle taming the 2 piece injection molded Jango. This bucket is a little bigger than the deluxe version. Right out of the package, the shape is all jacked up but I feel that this helmet actually has greater potential than the deluxe. The first thing I've done is set about trying to correct the shape of the helmet.
As you can see, the helmet is too skinny and the cheeks bow out. I first flattened out the cheeks. I took a 1" wide scrap of trash can plastic I had left over from my chest armor and superglued it to the inside of the helmet. I used a bench vice to press the 2 pieces of plastic together. When it was all finished, the cheeks were much closer to being flat than before.
The shape of the helmet is much better at this point, but it's still too tall and not flared out enough. I've taken a 10" wooden embroidering craft thing and put it in the bottom of the helmet.
There are actually 2 components to the hoop: an outside piece and an inside piece. I took the inside piece, halved it, and glued the 2 halves together. I had to carve out a notch with the Dremel so that it the ring would fit around the key slot thing inside and flush with the bottom of the helmet. I'm really liking the shape of the helmet a lot better now.
I apologize for the crummy quality of the pics. I'm using my my phone because my nice Sony camera got stepped on