Here's a few pics of my progress on converting BKBT's Jango bucket to a Boba. First I would like to thank BKBT for creating such a beautiful bucket. It was hard to make that first cut! So far I have trimmed some of the back off of the helmet to give it a more accurate Boba angle. I have drilled out the hole for the Borden Connector(thanks MaxPlague) as well as cut out the little rectangle on the opposing side. Oh, yeah, and I finally got up the nerve to make the dent. Yeah, I'm going for RotJ with the paint scheme(thanks Shortimer52), so I figured I ought to make the dent RotJ. Anyway enjoy the pics.