This is my new FP Helmet! Thanks so much Chris!
I'm using the layered methed. Thanks to Terminalfettler (for his inspiration), AFFO$ (for his rattlecan paint list) and Rich D. (for his templates).
The ears are finished. I did them completelt layered as well. I used Lucksy's decals right on top of the cold cast ears and weathered them from there. I bolted the ears on by the way.
I primed the helmet first with gray primer. Then I used a light gray rattlecan paint as the base metal. Next came the silver and a dark gray over that.
Here are the first group of shots.
The other helmet on my wall unit is a Ruby's 2pc Jango helmet I painted up for my son in "Open Seasons" scheme. I have them together for now.