Just thought I'd share my current progress with my bucket that I've been messing with on and off for several months. I remember there used to a whole lot more scratcbuild threads back in the previous years when I used to lurk on occasion. But it does seem that perhaps some users still like to see the homemade stuff, so I'll go ahead and show a little of what I've gotten done. For the most part, I think I'm going to keep it the way it is once I add on the ears, but I may still add some adjustments and finishing touches before I seal it.
All done using WOF's templates along with most of Antman's recommendations and my own modifications. I even scaled the T-visor back a little at the ends to how it looks to me. Also, props to Rafal for supplementing a few of the extra details--especially the dent!