I went down this road for my bucket- I created my own templates but they were very tedious and time consuming -- this includes tracing them out of the screen used bucket image in photoshop, morphing the proportions right for the printout to fit on the physical helmet, then the tedious xacto work of doing the cutouts. Now, if I could get them printed or photoeched out onto a THIN aluminum sheet or something they would be generally reusable. As it stands all the work isn't that reusable. and thats just for the generally flat surfaces. maybe if they were printed on thin plastic or something. Hmmmm... In any case, I created them for my helmet only, so reproduction needed.
I eventually got impatient and started working by hand and was pleased with the results. Anyway, here is how the front mandible (the red parts) looked before I fixed the proportions, reworked the actual details and printed them out-
ps- I used the photos of the real deal- not a copy. Thanks Braks Buddy!!!