Boba's night helmet

From
    Indiana

Boba's night helmet

So, what does Boba were are night or when he needs a stealth bucket?

pic1-jpgpic2-jpg

On the right you can see right where I polished it a little and took some wax just to see what it would do. The inside is white as the black is not as strong as the normal white resin I use. I think it came out nice. I used it as a test for a project that I am hoping to have done by the end of the year. What do you think?

Re: Boba's night helmet

looks really good man! I think this is an awsome idea for people who want a dark armored mando or something of the like. I think it's a smart move lining the inside with the stronger resin too! I got a SGT Fang helmet that, until I reinforce it with fiberglass or something, I'm scared out of my mind that it will break due to the reputation of the helmet being brittle (or so I hear).

Anyway great job man! have you ever thought about making armor to match? Even armor that is cold cast like your budget helmet would make for a sweet set! Just a thought though. Keep it up!

From
    Indiana

Re: Boba's night helmet

Thanks! I am hoping to maybe finish polishing it this weekend and cutting off the ring on the bottom.

I have thought about CC armor but, there are others who make great sets out there already. I might do a test pull of some chest parts to see how they do in all black, not sure it.