Just updated the first post with the Red Face & Keyhole, Back Plates and Cheek color separation files. In a few days I will do the Dome color separation files. Then... We'll see.
Good stuff.. you've made allot of peoples lives easier.
sorry to drag up an old post, but you have any tips for adjusting these to fit on a MR size helmet?
The MR helmets are roughly 12% larger than the original helmets.
after four attempts with trial and error and the free transform tool in photoshop i got the rear left panel to match up. are things stretched and skewed? a bit. but i figure the scaling for the helmet will make up for that a bit.
thanks, top work!
The first post was updated with archived separation files in JPG format for those who want to edit or alter the stencil's dimensions.
This is all really great stuff RF!
Is there any way we can put all of RF's stencils into one thread and sticky them?? I think it would be very beneficial for everyone that way
All Boba Fett Helmet Stencils and Templates while my armor stencils are linked to this 'sticky' thread ==> All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates.
bump because all rafals template threads should be stickied.
Updated the first post with the modified back plates to fit the Asok CC, GMH and Bobamaker helmets. The files are located under the Back Plate stencils in ZIP format.
great job, I had printed off the first ones and found them a bit different in size , now you've added some resized ones , great job, you are a real credit to this site
Just a pointer I was going to download the rotj backplate templates for the bobamaker size helmet but the file is entitled esb ?
just what i needed
Major update in the first post!!!
All the stencil files were replaced with the new v2 stencils, that will fit the RWH v2 helmet templates and possibly all the known and close-to-accurate helmets. The changes consist in form and in content, which means that the files were tweaked and re-sized to fit the new templates, but I did major changes to the colors too: all the base colors were changed to a more accurate look, I also added a 3rd color to the back plates and some misting (which was missing on the old stencils) was added to the back plates, the right mandible and on the dome.
Have fun with the new files and don't forget to give feedback, as I'm curious if the new stencils will provide less headache.
Awesome update Raf, the misting changes are great, and spot on!