Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Mar 5, 2013, 7:31 AM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #76

Thanks so much!
    Oct 7, 2013, 12:30 PM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #77

Major update in the first post!!!

All the stencil files were replaced with the new v2 stencils, that will fit the RWH v2 helmet templates and possibly all the known and close-to-accurate helmets. The changes are more in form than in content, which means that the files were tweaked and re-sized to fit the new templates, but some minor changes were also made: the dent stencil was slightly reduced, the rear keyhole and the dome top scratch were redone. The ZIP files were removed due to the forum restrictions on attachments, more exactly there is a 25 image/file restriction on each post.

Have fun with the new files and don't forget to give feedback, as I'm curious if the new stencils will provide less headache.
    Oct 7, 2013, 1:45 PM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #78

Great work Raf and thanks for all you do. You're a prince among men. I use these when I start my GMH. I'd be lost without these.

Andy
    Oct 7, 2013, 11:56 PM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #79

Quote intwenothor said: View Post
    Great work Raf and thanks for all you do. You're a prince among men. I use these when I start my GMH. I'd be lost without these.

Andy
    Thanks for the confidence in my work! Can't wait to see you painting the GMH!
    Oct 13, 2013, 8:59 AM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #80

Wow. This thread isn't going away anytime soon! Printed them out yesterday and they look incredible. Very selfless thing there Rafal! Thank you! Hard to believe there can be this much data, this many Fett fans! Complete sci fi nerds all into the same thing, then I realized I am one of you. Now I just gotta converts wife!
    Oct 13, 2013, 9:41 AM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #81

Quote syllander said: View Post
    Wow. This thread isn't going away anytime soon! Printed them out yesterday and they look incredible. Very selfless thing there Rafal! Thank you! Hard to believe there can be this much data, this many Fett fans! Complete sci fi nerds all into the same thing, then I realized I am one of you. Now I just gotta converts wife!
    Thanks a lot for the kind words! And good luck with the conversion...
  7. Feb 14, 2014, 12:01 PM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #82

Just priceless! I can't imagine the time it must have taken to complete this work! Thank you very much for this
    Feb 15, 2014, 12:18 AM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #83

Quote The5thHorseman said: View Post
    Just priceless! I can't imagine the time it must have taken to complete this work! Thank you very much for this
    Thanks!
  9. Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Mar 16, 2014, 5:34 PM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #84

Greetings, I am in the process of purchasing my first helmet, the Version three Bobamaker helmet kit, and I am curious if you would happen to know if your (Awesome) ESB paint templates will work for it? please let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks for all that you do!
    Mar 17, 2014, 1:44 AM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #85

Quote tjr2d2 said: View Post
    Greetings, I am in the process of purchasing my first helmet, the Version three Bobamaker helmet kit, and I am curious if you would happen to know if your (Awesome) ESB paint templates will work for it? please let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks for all that you do!
    Thanks for the kind words! Sadly there are no stencils for each helmet out there, because it's an almost impossible task (it would imply to own all these helmets and made stencils for each of them), but with a little tweaking here and there you can do great things. Another thing you can do, in case the stencil fits pretty well, to cut the specific part in 3-4 pieces and fit them to the margins of the helmet. Here is one of my posts in an older thread ==> Asok Cold Cast Helmet Template Question - Post #21.
  11. Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Mar 21, 2014, 10:39 AM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #86

Awesome! Thank you Sir!
    Jul 14, 2014, 5:23 PM - Re: Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils #87

Why has it taken me so long to find TDH? This information, the templates, are brilliant. Amazing work.