Subscribe
    Nov 12, 2011, 6:29 PM - Best ROTJ Boba helmet with separate ears? #1

Hi everybody,
    I am on a quest. . . ok, maybe quest is too dramatic , but I'm trying to achieve a goal of having a representation
    of every version of Boba's helmet in my collection, ranging from the McQuarrie concept bucket, through ROTJ.

I'm actually getting pretty close! With my GMH recently completed as the PP2, that leaves me with the ROTJ helmet,
    and maybe a Supertrooper.

I have to admit that the past 10 months or so, with my new job and school schedule, I haven't had as much time to
    follow all the changing makers and different versions of helmets that are currently being produced.
    So I'm looking for some recommendations. What I'd like is the nicest helmet available to paint up as a ROTJ helmet.
    I need it to have separately cast ear parts. Nothing against any makers who sell helmets with cast-on ears, it's
    just my preference.

So who will be taking my money??
    Nov 13, 2011, 7:49 AM - Re: Best ROTJ Boba helmet with separate ears? #2

Sounds like you're looking for a Fettpride, Premium Lid. That was offered just prior to his offering of the GHM. I actually have one, but it is already painted. Unfortunately, i'm not happy with the paint job on it and i'm considering stripping it clean.....

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/n...ly-15th-35264/
    Last edited by Lucksy31; Nov 13, 2011 at 7:57 AM.
    Nov 13, 2011, 7:09 PM - Re: Best ROTJ Boba helmet with separate ears? #3

Hi Scott. Thanks for the link and the memory refresher, looks promising. I sent Chris a message with some questions.