I am sorry but for those interested in one of my buckets, there is going to be a delay until about mid January. I really am not happy with the bucket i cast (its about 10mm to short around the cheek areas). So i am scrapping the molds and readjusting the master bucket to correct this fault. I really wouldn't want to cast this and then sell buckets that i am not happy with.
sorry to those who want one :(