Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Aurora (Helmet)***Update 3***

Re: Aurora (Helmet)***Update 2 finally***

Do we have any more updates? Are we close to finishing? Still waiting patiently to see what you used. Just had this little itch so had to scratch it .

Account Deactivated

Hey Sorry about being so slow. I'm on to the back right now once I finish that it won't be long. Not playing any head games and I appologize I know you folks are ready to roll on your helmets. I haven't had time to confirm the back plate color as well so we may have to go with what I have until it gets ID'd later. I ahve been so busy with these two helmets I haven't had much time to post but I have set a goal of having them done in the next few weeks.

Lee

From
    Beattyville, KY

Thanks for the update Lee. Im sure that everyone else is just as excited about these colors as I am but I know two guys that would really like you to take your time and get it right which you have done so far. Keep up the good work.

Account Deactivated

Still a long way to go. The stripes will be lightened when I hit the weathering.

Here's the back less the silver looks kind of funny right now and the keyslots are still being hashed out.

Damn you Lee, if you don't give up those paint colors I am going to burn your house down!!!!! Ha ha hah ah ahahhhh, yeah I know, just thought I'd liven things up with some good old fashion threats!!! Looken good bud!

Account Deactivated

I sent in a request today see about exposing the green if I get the green light (no pun intended)tomorrow will be a good day.

Lee

Ha ha ha ha... IT WORKED!!!! :evil No rush man, just keep doing your thing, we here at TDH have all sorts of patience!

Account Deactivated

The jury is still out on few colors and the green is the one I'm most positive about and since I do have access to the real one I I'll only go as far as to say I'm 99% sure the green is the real deal(due to my info). The dark gray is also a high probabilty too but in my research I am finding new colors everyday.

Threats always work . I'm sure Fett got by by making a ton of threats but the problem is he followed through with them haha.

From
    THE OC , Southern Cali

awesome work man, keep it up. Lovin it

Re: Aurora (Helmet)***Update 3***

SWWwwwwEEEEEeeeeeT. That looks incredible! Cant wait to see what you guys do with the key holes.