Subscribe
    Nov 11, 2002, 1:22 PM - Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #1

I'm looking for reference pics of the interior of a Fett helmet. I want to customize the innards of my helmet to as close as possible to the Riddell mini-Fett helmet. (I know I can't put everything thats supposed to be in there and not sacrifice comfort, but I'll try to put as much)

So I was wondering if anyone has the Riddell mini-Fett helmet and if they could please snap a few shots of the interior. Thanks!!

-Mike
  2. E.D.C. Studios
    Nov 11, 2002, 1:55 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #2

Ill snap some for you later today
    Nov 11, 2002, 2:16 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #3

Thanks E.D.C.!

I really appreciate it!!
  4. Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Nov 12, 2002, 8:46 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #4

Mike,

Here you go:

Chris
    Nov 12, 2002, 10:21 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #5

Chris!!

Thank you so much for providing those pics!! Those made my day!!

Mike
  6. Member Since
    May 2002
    Nov 12, 2002, 10:42 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #6

While we're at it, as I too have had the same plans as Mike, planned for my bucket. Has anyone who has the knowledge and skill on making these sorts of things done so? I am specifically speaking about the do-hickies on the ears and on the back key hole area. I would post the actual terms of said do-hickies however my reference material has been packed for a move.

Shawn
  7. Member Since
    May 2002
    Nov 14, 2002, 8:19 PM - IS THIS THING AWNNNNN? #7

I may have found where to the the padding for the back of the helm if anyone cares/ interested.
    Nov 14, 2002, 10:18 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #8

None of it would be particularly difficult to make/find. The problem I have with it is that Riddell just made up the inside (although it does look cool). I'd like to give it my own personal touch.

Don't forget to leave room inside for a fan and batteries if you think you'll need it. Maybe that could be incorporated into the design of the internals too.
  9. CaptainSolo
    Nov 14, 2002, 10:45 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #9

Man,

That reminds me I need to get one of those Riddell helmets. If anyone has a spare, drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

Robert

10. Member Since
    May 2002
    Nov 14, 2002, 11:34 PM - Re: Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet? #10

Quote:Don't forget to leave room inside for a fan and batteries if you think you'll need it. Maybe that could be incorporated into the design of the internals too.
    I thought of that too. I figured that the do-hickie on the back by the keyhole area could be used for the fan. Replace the red disk with the flux capacitor connections with a fan. This way the fan blows either on the back of the neck or on the medulla. The thinking is that by keeping the back of the neck cool, it will fool the rest of your body into thinking it's cool as well.

Of course, this point is moot if a hood is worn.