I am nearing to completion of my first helmet, working on and off for about 8-9 months now.
I finnaly got the PRR Marroon mixed right and I did all the highlighting on the mandibles, keyslots and conecting bands and I am officaly calling those Done.
I need to reorder some newer paints for the back pannels before I move any further. I painted the bakc pannels the Euro Green and then I went and pulled the green away from teh areas that are scrached and I will fill it in.
Thanks to Batninja I got the RF arm attached all I need to to is add some magnets to the cover. The left ear I in next on the list.
Thanks to TF for the awsome cold cast RF top, I am wiating for my hyperdine lights to light this bad boy up and then I will attach it perminently (sorry about hte rubber band).
I know I forgot the top scrape and my kill stripes are off by one but if I am missing something please point it out!