Subscribe
    May 20, 2010, 2:38 PM - For you Bio-Shock Fans! #1

May 20, 2010, 4:05 PM - Re: For you Bio-Shock Fans! #2

He had that suit at Dragon Con last year, it was really really sick. I saw him wheeling around the main body portion, kind of facing up, so I asked him "What is this?!" (it kind of looked like a creepy baby carriage). When he said BIOSHOCK everything made perfect sense. Fantastic suit. Here's some sick pictures he had taken at, I believe, the Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium. http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009...hotoshoot.html Very cool stuff!
    May 21, 2010, 4:24 PM - Re: For you Bio-Shock Fans! #3

These are actually 2 diffrent groups of people. The one on CollegeHumor made his suit for Halloween 2007, became an internet phenom, and actually got to go on stage with his suit when Bioshock 1 won game of the year at the Spike Video Game Awards. He later sold his suit on ebay, and has recently been featured on BleepBloop in his new Big Sister costume from Bioshock 2.

The Volpin suit debuted at DragonCon2009 and I belive won a few awards. Apparently this suit was sold on ebay in december 09. Between the quality of his suit, and the fact he has an awesome fiance that helped him with it and made a great little sister, Volpin is definatly my hero. Definatly makes me want to pick up Subject Delta for DCon 11 ;-)
    May 22, 2010, 12:28 AM - Re: For you Bio-Shock Fans! #4

Hmm I didn't know that. However I'm a bit confused, your saying the college humor isn't the one I linked to in the aquarium, but on collegehumor he says his girlfriend was the little sister, right? Do both of these different people making bioshock costumes have awesome girlfriends?
    May 22, 2010, 4:19 PM - Re: For you Bio-Shock Fans! #5

Quote askywalker98 said: View Post
    Hmm I didn't know that. However I'm a bit confused, your saying the college humor isn't the one I linked to in the aquarium, but on collegehumor he says his girlfriend was the little sister, right? Do both of these different people making bioshock costumes have awesome girlfriends?
    Yep. The women are out there, but they are hunted to extinction.
  6. May 26, 2010, 12:06 PM - Re: For you Bio-Shock Fans! #6

LOL.... "hunted to extinction"
    Awesome costume, I've never seen this before, need to show my son he'll flip! Maybe not, he'll want me to make him one, scratch that!