Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xbox Live and/or blogs

Xbox Live and/or blogs

Hey, all!

Not sure if this is posted correctly, so feel free to move it if it's not. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a blog or a website where you post costume-related stuff? I don't care if it's Star Wars related or something completely different - I just find it interesting and inspiring to read about other people's creations. Or maybe you just have a blog about your everyday life? I'll still read it. (I'm asking because I lack English blogs to read... Almost all blogs I currently follow are Norwegian. I need English.)

So if you have a blog, post a link to it!
    Mine is xxDreamWalker on blogspot. In case anyone would be interested.

And as I'm a gamer, I'm wondering if any of you play on Xbox Live? Would be fun to play online with someone from the forum. If you happen to play. You can just add me if you want to play. Need I say my gamertag?

Peace out,
    xxDreamWalker

From
    Bath, South West, UK

Re: Xbox Live and/or blogs

PS3 > xbox 360

And my blogs are:

JayBoxDesigns for my design work and Boba Fett costume project for my costume build. Although you're already following that one! :P

From
    Florida Gulf Coast

Nice Blog and nice Fett coming along! Asok just dropped a CC in the post for me, too. I can't wait to see it in person! I think you and I are in about the same place build-wise. That is, just getting going and getting things together. I still have to braid up the multi-colored wookie scalp, add the turks heads and some finishing touches. Do you have any armor pieces yet?

From
    madison,ms.

I post lot of my msmandolorian.com. Local sw club. The site crashed a couple weeks ago and lost alot of stuff.
    dlzx9r is my xbox gamertag. I have not played alot lately but still do from time to time.

JayBox325: Yes, I am. And now I'm following the other one too Oh, and btw... Xbox ftw! ;D

Fettered: No, no armour pieces yet. I think I'll buy the knees and shoulders in about two weeks, when I get my next payment. I find myself very nervous about buying armour. As I'm a girl, that is. I feel like most armour will be way too big for me. I'll be working on my she-Fett first, and then see where things go from there.

dlzx9r: I don't play too much either, but when I do, it's always fun to have someone to play with. Sucks about the site crash and loss of things :/

From
    Jersey, Channel Islands, UK

If you haven't already I'd recommend going over to 405th Infantry Division. Both costume and Halo/xbox related. Some very good work on there.
    Also I'm on xbox live, don't play much mp but your welcome to add me all the same if you wish. My gamer tag is the same as my username on here.

I don't have a blog, but I play Xbox Live occasionally. Mostly just Gears 2 and Dead Island at the moment.

My gamertag is Buffbeefbroth23.

From
    Florida Gulf Coast

xxDreamWalker said: View Post
    Fettered: No, no armour pieces yet. I think I'll buy the knees and shoulders in about two weeks, when I get my next payment. I find myself very nervous about buying armour. As I'm a girl, that is. I feel like most armour will be way too big for me. I'll be working on my she-Fett first, and then see where things go from there.
    I just put my knees together. For the armor, if you can make your own you can size and shape it as needed. The shoulder bells would actually make excellent practice pieces, as they aren't too difficult to shape.

What do you have in mind for the she-Fett? Full Fett outfit, or the half armor style?

Redtogusa: Wow, thanks! Looks like a nice forum, I'll be sure to check it out!

Buffbeefbroth: Yeah, I'm currently playing through Gears 3. I tried Gears 2 when I first started playing Xbox, but it was too difficult for me back then. Now I've played for two years, so I decided to give Gears 3 a go. And it's awesome! Luckily we have both first games as well, so I'll be playing those later too.

Fettered: I've never made costumes like this before, so I'm sort of nervous about all of it. I'm trying to make a cardboard helmet, and thought about making cardboard armour too, but I don't know how reliable that will be. Materials that requires a lot of heating and takes up a lot of space is out of the question at the time being, unfortunately. Renting a tiny apartment with no garage or spare room, so... Even the painting will have to wait until we find a new place.

And I guess I'm going for the half armour? Short top, belly showing, all of that. I'll be making a full ROTJ SE Boba too, but I think it'll be easier for me to go for the she-Fett at the moment.

From
    Norway

My xbox live gamertag is II Boba Fett. And I do play pretty much.
    I dont have a blog, but I do have a youtube profile, My username is MandalorianBobaFett

My tag is Sparta 00 I play all the time although mainly fighting games no blog though

From
    Florida Gulf Coast

Cool--much respect making a scratch built helmet!

I hear you on the space thing. I just recently moved into somewhere that I have more room to operate and I have exploded all over it!

Lol, Fettered, I believe that's exactly what I'm going to do when we move into a bigger place

And I've added all of you on my Xbox now. So if you get a friend request from an xxDreamWalker, it's just me! x)

Add me I'll be on at 1am EST
    Mandalorian G

I've got gears 3 and been playing the BF3 beta

Cool. I'll add you when I can kidnap the Xbox from the fiancé

No problem

Account Deactivated
    From
    Spain

My gamer tag is Ahoutee but I do not play too often, maybe one or two weekends per month. The last time I played was in june and I still have some free weekends and also a three months gold card. I'm going to buy the Gears of War 3 game at the begining of november, but I do have all the Halo line, as well as Gears and Mass Effect, but this one doesn't has online yet.

Ah, you definitely should come online when you get Gears 3, though. Horde and Beast is awesome! And I'd love to have someone to play with

Get a mic girl!

Lol, I do have a mic. I just hate to use it. I'll use it next time, though, promise

I'm holding you to it!

From
    bristol , tennessee

hey bro, hit me up on xbox live... theINFAMOUSatl

You play bf3?

From
    Chicago, IL

I'll be back on this fall. Let's get this party rooling!