Subscribe
    Jul 25, 2008, 7:23 PM - X-Files: I Want To Believe review #1

Just came back from seeing the movie... and I was.... how can I say this...hmmmm... Underwhelmed the smileys say it all...
    I am not going to spoil it for you, but I will give you an idea what the film is like... think CSI or law and Order.. Nothing really Sci-fi and no big conspiracies.. No Cancer-Man, or my favorites (The Lone Gunmen), but there is some references that all us X-File Nuts will pick up on... So... what are my gripes with it?? Well as being an ultra X-files fan I think I deserve a movie that is way to big for my front room... and this very well could be a season premier. But if you treat it like an episode on fox you will find it very worth while. I cant get enough of mulders dry sense of humor... I laughed very loud at a few of his opening wisecracks. but all in all its X-files go watch it...

GRADE-------------> C+
  2. Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Jul 25, 2008, 7:55 PM - Re: X-Files: I Want To Believe review #2

that's already out? I guess I'm still coming down off dark knight heh. Think I'll go see that again and wait for vid for xfiles.... still burning through 9 seasons of it right now, but got distracted by sliders (awesome show that ran for 5 seasons in the 90's). Prolly finish that, then go back to watching xfiles, and by then it will be on bluray.
    Jul 25, 2008, 8:45 PM - Re: X-Files: I Want To Believe review #3

I loved Sliders I couldn't get enaugh of sliders it was alot like Quantum leap . Except dementions insted of time travel. As for x-files my wife was in to that show.
    Jul 25, 2008, 9:53 PM - Re: X-Files: I Want To Believe review #4

I saw it today too. I had the same reaction. It was nice seeing X-Files again. but it just felt like a random episode that I would quickly forget about. I agree totally it felt like a Law an Order or CSI show. The only thing paranormal about it was the psychic which wasnt that impressive either.

Forcebewitya.