Work Computer Gripe Thread (Because We All Have Them)

From
    Appleton, Wisconsin

Work Computer Gripe Thread (Because We All Have Them)

So I'm faceing another long lonely night at work since I'm the only one on shift tonight. One of my favorite passtimes at work is to peruse the threads of TDH, which is lucky for me since recently they blocked the ebay from us and if ya'll don't know what down range rock is, it's a great website withabout a bajillion flash games. But the worst thing is that they block all images from the hosting sites like photo bucket, which can really hinder the awesomeness of some threads. Now that I have gotten that off my chest, feel free to post your gripes here.

From
    San Antonio Texas

Re: Work Computer Gripe Thread (Because We All Have Them)

I hate my computer system at tandy's .... its still freakin DOS program!!! I hate it, everyday theres something wrong with it, it messes up our inventory everyday, whats the point of counting your store if the computer is just going ot mess it up..ARRGUGGEE!! ok I'm fine now.

From
    Grand Forks, ND

NMCI computers... 'nuff said for those who know what they are. If not, think of a global network of rented computers managed by Microsoft server software.. then throw into the mix that you have to call a 'help desk' managed by 'technicians' who troubleshoot by comittee.

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Don't get me started, don't even get me started.

AmmoMan84 said: View Post
    So I'm faceing another long lonely night at work since I'm the only one on shift tonight. One of my favorite passtimes at work is to peruse the threads of TDH, which is lucky for me since recently they blocked the ebay from us and if ya'll don't know what down range rock is, it's a great website withabout a bajillion flash games. But the worst thing is that they block all images from the hosting sites like photo bucket, which can really hinder the awesomeness of some threads. Now that I have gotten that off my chest, feel free to post your gripes here.
    You just have anal IT guys, I'm pretty cool about what I let In\Out for our offices.

One thing to keep in mind though, a lot of those game sites introduce all kinds of spyware and malware into your system. Just be cautious.