Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 18, 2009, 9:10 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #26

oh man, yeah its been awhile how are you
    Dec 19, 2009, 3:28 AM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #27

Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    I'm sure it will. Thanks for all of your support guys. I'm just worried about the house. We were financing that thing and now I don't know what to do.
    Take her to civil court... isn't that the american way?

... but seriously... it might worth a shot..
    Dec 19, 2009, 3:44 AM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #28

It is indeed, Boba Swede. That's not a bad idea. At least, to look into.
    Dec 20, 2009, 2:49 AM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #29

Really sorry to hear about that man, if you need anything, I'm always here to talk. My ex has pulled some shady stuff on me as well
    Dec 20, 2009, 2:54 AM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #30

Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    oh man, yeah its been awhile how are you
    I have been doing great thank the man upstairs.Now a father to our tall son. The little one is two and a half going on three in Feb.Getting married on the second week of the new year.Building some muscle cars and just really more with my son .......which changed everything.My Fett project was finally finished 3years ago and sold everything accept the helmet.Thinking of getting back into it so might be shopping someday.But how everything has changed here and see some of the ole cats here as well.
    Dec 20, 2009, 9:10 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #31

Tacos, sorry to hear it all bruv.... really sucks. You'll bounce back.
    Dec 21, 2009, 11:25 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #32

Wow, man I hate to hear this happen to anybody. Can't really fathom someone lying about such a thing and thinking that it'll all work out in the end.... To bounce off what some of the others have said, better to know now rather than settled into the new house?

In any case you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you're doing alright considering the situation, and that things will get going the way of fantastic really soon.
  8. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 22, 2009, 12:13 AM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #33

Thanks for all your support, it really does help. I surprised and glad at how much I'm getting done, even with all that I have had to take care of. Things are going better, I just need to get rid of this cold and I'll be good.
  9. Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Dec 22, 2009, 10:27 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #34

<nudge, nudge>

Taco?
    Dec 23, 2009, 12:34 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #35

Hey Taco, coming from someone who is waiting on one of your belts, I just gotta say there are more important things in life, brother. I'm as anxious and excited to finish my costume as the next would-be Fett, and I can't speak for the other guys in line, but take as much time as you need to get mine done. A few deep breaths and some quality time with your family might just go further than you think. All the best, brother.
    Dec 30, 2009, 2:42 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #36

Quote Boba Swede said: View Post
    Take her to civil court... isn't that the american way?

... but seriously... it might worth a shot..
    My friend did this and won. Sued for breach of contract and fraud. It's BS. Find a pro bono lawyer and go for it. Sorry brother.
  12. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 30, 2009, 3:33 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #37

You know, alot of people have been telling me to do that. It may be the American way, but it isn't my way. I truly loved her, and its because of those feelings I had that I can not cause her any pain or suffering. What she did was wrong, but I forgive her. I won't continue to see her but I do forgive her. Lots of my family and close friends hate that I'm not taking her to court. Just like the time I could have sued Target. I was kinda power walking to the electronics section cause I was eager to get something. There was a small puddle of water on the floor with no warning sign and I took a big step into it and went up and over. My feet clearing my head. I'm sure it was a site to see. I hurt myself pretty good. But I did not sue them for anything. I don't feel like it was the stores fault. I feel it was part my fault for not looking where I was going. I'm just taking it as another experience, just got a little bit wiser.
    Dec 30, 2009, 5:37 PM - Re: Why Taco has been alittle slow #38

Spoken like an honerable man.