Who lives in Chicago, got some questions

From
    Corpus Christi, TEXAS

Who lives in Chicago, got some questions

[FONT=Calibri]This summer im going to go visit the family hopefully and I need to ask some questions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Since my family lives in calumet city and dose not head to the city I was wondering.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]1.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri]A good hotel downtown[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]2.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri]Some place good to eat downtown, I remember a pizza place I ate at were you could write on the walls.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]3.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri]How hard is it to get Cubs tickets? Looks like they are all sold out for the year or are those just the good seats?[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Any help would be great![/FONT]

From
    South Elgin, IL

Re: Who lives it Chicago, got some questions

1) most of the hotels downtown are nice...but it's gonna cost you.

2) The pizza place is Gino's East, right near the Hard Rock Cafe. Other good places downtown include a little pizza place on State St. and Balbo, a couple blocks south of Congress Pkwy. Theres also a good chicken place on Wabash, right near Balbo, but north half a block.

3) Who cares about the Cubs. Go see a Sox game. You will have fun seeing a GOOD team :P

From
    Palatine, IL

Re: Who lives it Chicago, got some questions

Many nice hotels downtown, as well as things to do. If you go to Navy Pier they have a Bubba Gumps and the Billy Goat Tavern among others. I really like eating at Ditka's, but maybe it's just nostalgia on my part. For Pizza I prefer Lou Malnati's deep dish.

As far as Cubbie tickets goes, you can get them, but they're not very cheap. The Cubs still usually sell out. I actually sometimes look on ebay for tickets. Then there are always the army of guys hawking tickets outside of the park before the game, but I'd watch out for them.