Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. dsonik1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,492
    Nov 12, 2009, 9:32 AM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #26

    TehEl1te said: View Post
    Yeah dsonik1, thats one thing I don't think I've seen yet!

    El1te
    I'm getting more and more sold on the idea, the more I think about it.
  2. dsonik1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,492
    Nov 12, 2009, 11:00 AM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #27

    Also, can someone tell me if these are approved for the SE Fett?

  3. DP74's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    262
    Nov 12, 2009, 11:14 AM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #28

    SE Fett gloves are ROTJ if I'm not mistaken, and those are pre-pro I believe.

    J
  4. dsonik1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,492
    Nov 12, 2009, 11:43 AM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #29

    Thanks DP! Sux though, really like those gloves. lol
    Last edited by dsonik1; Nov 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM.
  5. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,088
    Nov 14, 2009, 11:03 AM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #30

    Definitely pre pro. The thought of using a damaged pack is cool except for the fact that it is where our hero goes out like a complete and total punk BYYYOTCH! I prefer the Robot Chicken version to LFL's. Sounds cool though!
  6. dsonik1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,492
    Nov 14, 2009, 3:05 PM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #31

    Boomer Fett said: View Post
    Definitely pre pro. The thought of using a damaged pack is cool except for the fact that it is where our hero goes out like a complete and total punk BYYYOTCH! I prefer the Robot Chicken version to LFL's. Sounds cool though!
    Except that in my opinion, it's a great indication that Boba was originally intended to escape the pit, only to later dupe the rebels into their trip to Endor..... (all of which Lucas has stated).
  7. CombatBaby's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,325
    Nov 16, 2009, 5:23 PM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #32

    i thought it was always just a helmet difference for the SE
  8. Slave I's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    370
    Nov 17, 2009, 9:39 PM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #33

    CombatBaby said: View Post
    i thought it was always just a helmet difference for the SE
    Basically. But some folks look at the behind the scenes or promo stills and go for that specific look, sometimes with extra ammo pouches, etc.

    Too darn many variations to mention.
  9. dsonik1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,492
    Nov 17, 2009, 9:58 PM - Re: What's the exactly 100% SE ? ? ? #34

    Slave I said: View Post
    Basically. But some folks look at the behind the scenes or promo stills and go for that specific look, sometimes with extra ammo pouches, etc.

    Too darn many variations to mention.

    AMEN!!!