What´s that on the ROTJ-Boba ?

What´s that on the ROTJ-Boba ?

Hi,
    today I´ve noticed during reading old sci-fi-mags a detail at the costume I´ve never seen in ROTJ (sailbarge-scene tatooine).

What is this silver rope for (coming from the armor disappearing under the cape ? ??

Is it for the stunts ?

And it seems, that the flak-vest is not closed on the back ? O.k., it is very hot on Tatooine, I can understand him

Re: What´s that on the ROTJ-Boba ?

IIRC it's for the exploding blaster
    A power wire for the squib or something?

slave1pilot said: View Post
    IIRC it's for the exploding blaster

A power wire for the squib or something?
    Good idea, maybe... becaues Luke is cutting one half of the blaster with his lightsaber.

The same rope (or cable or wire or w.e.) can be seen when FETT is landing after his flight from the sailbarge to the skiff...

Other suggestions ?

It's the tube going to his camelback full of water. Like you said, it's hot on Tattooine!!! LOL

From
    The Cold Widwest

If I told you what it was, I'd hafe to kill you. Or if I told you what I thought it was, I'd get banned.

From
    Pittsburgh

haha Jodo... what is it with you saying you'll get banned for telling people something hahaha... I've picked up that trend with you, you goof! :P Personally... I think it is an internet cable for his rangefinder... so he can LAN with other Mandalorians in the area... Unfortunately other people joined the chatroom in this game and kicked him... into a sarlaac...lol

El1te

jodo said: View Post
    If I told you what it was, I'd hafe to kill you. Or if I told you what I thought it was, I'd get banned.
    Gypsyboy said: View Post
    It's the tube going to his camelback full of water. Like you said, it's hot on Tattooine!!! LOL

Oh my god, you crazy guys....

I was thinking about the real function of this cable, wire or whatever it is but these crazy variants are much funnier....

From
    SW Minnesota, very small town

Guessing its power cable for the chest lights. ESB & prepro have it to. You just can't see the lights in ROTJ cause its very light out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails batcable-jpg  

From
    Perth, Western Australia

IIRC That actually happens to be the cable/s to the rather large speaker behind the abdomen plate on the RotJ fett suit, which happens to be sitting in the MoM exhibit....
    Last edited by Star Wars Chick; Aug 3, 2008 at 1:19 PM. Reason: FYI- You not able to link directly to the TDH reference gallery because it requires a user name and password

From
    Las Vegas, NV

Jango's kid said: View Post
    Guessing its power cable for the chest lights. ESB & prepro have it to. You just can't see the lights in ROTJ cause its very light out.
    Yup... that is what I believe it to be... the same power cord we see on the ESB and prepro.

As a side note, that mag cover has always driven me crazy because they photoshopped the rifle to fit it on the page...

From
    New Orleans

I think TheEl1te is right, its a lan wire so he can play WOW with all of his mando buddies. Bobas a level 32 wizard you know.

From
    The Cold Widwest

People have been trying to find out whats wrong with me for a long time TehEl1te, my guess is that no one will ever figure that out.

From
    Orlando, FL

I have the full pic hanging on my wall. Whats funny is that shot isn't actually in the movie, in the movie it is shot from the reverse angle (and no it's not the old flip thing they did) this looks like it was shot by a set photographer or something of the like.