Hey there guys. I've been talking about it for a while, but here it is. My progress thread. I am nearing completion, but I did take some before and after pics.
I am doing the PP2 suit, modified (I was gonna do ESB, then changed my mind and I used that armor, cuz its FP V3, and it doesn't get better than that.) ANYWAY, this is the PP2 paint job, with an ESB bucket, until I get a real one.
The bucket is a modded Rubies, done before I found out how awesome the airbrush is, and done with rattlecans and topical damage, with acrylic paint (it looks bad, I know. I'll be getting a top of the line bucket in the future.)
I airbrushed the armor with the PP2 scheme, but also modded for extra dents not on the PP2 armor. For the armor, I couldn't find the US Medium Green anywhere, at least in the quantity I needed, so I used Euro Dark Green, as suggested by Jango's Kid. (kudos to you, sir) Then I dirtied it up with grimy black. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!!
p.s. - this is my first paint job on a costume, so leave comments