Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 2, 2010, 8:48 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #126

Quote kyvader said: View Post
    i have never heard anything back from the guy I would love to settle this but unfortunately I never got a reply. Chucky if he is talking to you would you please pass on the message that kyvader would like to settle this as well he has my email address and i never got my item. I would be more than willing to receive it or something of equal value as long as he contacts me to settle this.
    I did mention the people on this thread but I will mention you by name next time.
    Oct 2, 2010, 9:37 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #127

I truly hope this works out for you guys, good luck!
    Oct 2, 2010, 10:46 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #128

Whenever we die, i ampretty sure that all of us willgo to heaven !! This is taking too long !!!
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 2, 2010, 1:33 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #129

Quote Madrid Boba said: View Post
    Whenever we die, i ampretty sure that all of us willgo to heaven !! This is taking too long !!!
    LOL,,,Always better to take the high road I guess
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 3, 2010, 10:41 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #130

KYVADER, i mentioned you not getting any response from Gary in email, I sent it yesterday, Ill let you know
    Oct 3, 2010, 6:49 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #131

I thank you. I really hope he contacts me. i sent an email yesterday too. Ill just have to wait and see good luck to us all, i hope this can be resolved for all of us and put behind us.
    Oct 6, 2010, 7:41 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #132

i still have not heard anything but i am not surprised i do want to thank all those that asked him to contact me on my behalf. This community is truly special we do all stick together
    Oct 10, 2010, 5:18 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #133

I think that this is too much for me......

He has changed his profile pic on Facebook, ...please check this out !!!

Gary Marcus Chaboya | Facebook
    Oct 11, 2010, 12:58 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #134

I contacted that face book profile about ten minutes ago and he wrote back that he had no idea what i was talking about and that i had the wrong guy. Again i feel like i am getting played somehow. I just want this to be over with and that these stupid games would stop.
    Oct 11, 2010, 1:07 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #135

Mee too!!! I want my money back...or my items shipped !!!!!

For you guys living in the US, it should be easier to contact the Police and the FBI.

Please do so!!!!!!

If there is any cost of lawyers or detectives or whatever, i will be glad to give a part of it just tomaking pay for what he is doing to all of us !!!

In Spain we say that he is laughing in our faces !!!!!
    Oct 14, 2010, 10:07 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #136

have contacted them nothing has happened and this man continues to play us for fools
    Boba would have already claimed a bounty on this fool
    Oct 14, 2010, 10:55 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #137

Hello again guys,

As i told you before, for me it is more difficult to talk directly to the FBI or the local police dept. Please give them a call....

Also, i could transfer 50 or 100 us dollars to any of your accounts, so i f all of us do the same, we could pay a lawyer so we can all sue him together. I bet you that if he receives a letter from a Californian lawyer.... he will react in a different way.

Please do so....

Thanks

Alfredo
    Oct 14, 2010, 11:57 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #138

We need a US lawyer, from California.... in order to sue him.

Any member of this forum a lawyer?

Thanks

Alfredo

I'm a California Lawyer. How much have you guys lost to him collectively?
    Oct 14, 2010, 12:10 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #139

Thanks Foxbatkllr!!!!

i will take a look and let you know. But i guess that we should add the legal cost of the money since the payment.....

Should we also sue him and claim damages?

What could happen to him if he is guilty?

Will the law protect me ven if i am from another country?

Thanks

Alfredo
    Oct 14, 2010, 12:27 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #140

Guys, I am pretty sure you are chasing a ghost. This guy used Gary Chaboya's information to establish an ebay account because he could not get one due to his activity. This guy had Gary as a part time employee and thus stole his info. This guy has 4 kids and a wife. I am pretty sure that if you sweet talk Gary and tell him what is going on, then he will tell you who the guy really is. Think about it and trust my info. PM me and I will give you my phone number if you want to discuss it deeper and more detailed. Look at his hand in the picture. Its the hand of a forty somthing man and not a twenty something boy. You need to research with Gary on facebook.

Ivan

BTW MY 1000th POST!!!! YEAH BABY!!! I'm finally not a NUB!!!
    Last edited by Boomer Fett; Oct 14, 2010 at 12:34 PM.
    Oct 14, 2010, 12:41 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #141

Congratulations for your 1000th post!!!

And about the info... thanks !!

he told me so once, then i told him that if he was acting as someone else, we could sue him also for that.....

Wee need to solve this at once !! Come on guys !!!
    Last edited by Madrid Boba; Oct 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM.
    Oct 14, 2010, 7:55 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #142

Do any of you really think he will make good? Stop saying you want to sue him and just do it already.
    Oct 15, 2010, 3:29 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #143

Of course i want to do it woodman, but like i said, we have to do it all together.......
    Oct 15, 2010, 3:57 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #144

I lost $109.99 to this joker, if that helps. I hate getting played and that is what's happening to us all. I am tired of it.
    Oct 19, 2010, 6:12 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #145

I lost more than 25o US Dollars.....
    Oct 19, 2010, 7:17 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #146

Quote woodman said: View Post
    Do any of you really think he will make good? Stop saying you want to sue him and just do it already.
    Amen Brother!
  22. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 19, 2010, 8:00 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #147

im 300$ in the hole
    Oct 20, 2010, 2:01 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #148

Another 300 from me....

I will update the list with all you guys and all the quantities. Please give me your name and total ammount. We need to know the ammount (total) because the lawyer needs to know it

By the way, someone should contact the real Gary Chavoya, and tell him that someones is using his name in order to rip off people. He could also join us in order to sue him !!!

Thanks

Alfredo
    Last edited by Madrid Boba; Oct 20, 2010 at 2:20 PM.
    Oct 20, 2010, 7:52 PM - Re: UPDATED !! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay. #149

I have already tried that he has not responded in over a week, makes me think that it is the one we are dealing with. Guys i am not trying to be cynical but this guy is playing us all and laughing about it. I'm not cynical just experienced.
  25. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Oct 20, 2010, 8:26 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #150

Another 300 from me....

I will update the list with all you guys and all the quantities. Please give me your name and total ammount. We need to know the ammount (total) because the lawyer needs to know it

By the way, someone should contact the real Gary Chavoya, and tell him that someones is using his name in order to rip off people. He could also join us in order to sue him !!!

Thanks
    Alfredo
    I'm no lawyer, but I sometimes play one on the Internet, but, wouldn't this constitute as Identity Theft? Isn't that a federal crime? Foxbatkllr?