Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Subscribe
    Sep 2, 2010, 4:56 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #76

i will file a police claim also...

But what i really wonder is if this guy ever thought that we were going to let him go without punishment.....
    Sep 2, 2010, 5:43 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #77

@woodman: I know a guy from the Spanish Garrison who bought an ep2 clone trooper helmet. However it did arrive well. Does this help you?
    Sep 3, 2010, 2:18 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #78

Hello All!!!

This is important.

I sent Gary this email yesterday:

"If this is what you were looking for, you did get it.

Not only myself, but a lot more people has contact the FBI, your local Police dept, and some lawyers. I did file a FBi report also. I told you that i just want what i paid for. But you did not listen to me.......

Alfredo"

And he did contact me today. He wants to solve this with me, and with all you guys..... he will contact all of you in order to do so...

hope that this time will be true.

Please let me know how it goes !!!!

Cheers

Alfredo
    Sep 3, 2010, 6:06 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #79

I guess that worked! He emailed me today asking for my address so he can ship the parts he owes me!
    Sep 3, 2010, 7:57 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #80

Sep 3, 2010, 11:45 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #81

i haven't gotten any mails from him yet but we will see tho
  7. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 4, 2010, 9:57 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #82

I got an email too, said he would send it "soon". I asked for the refund instead but who knows,,,,
    Sep 4, 2010, 10:15 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #83

Good to hear that !!

I rather have the items than the money.... i wanted them so badly !!!
  9. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 4, 2010, 7:36 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #84

Just got another email , he said he is sending the Han In Carbonite to me. Ill take anything at this point.
    Sep 4, 2010, 7:40 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #85

Thumbs up to you guys for taking action against this scum bag, its to often that people get away with this kinda stuff. Hope it goes well my mandalorian brothers!
    Sep 5, 2010, 4:53 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #86

A lifesize Han?

What did you buy from him?

Alfredo
    Last edited by Madrid Boba; Sep 5, 2010 at 7:02 AM.
    Sep 5, 2010, 12:10 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #87

Let's hold off on the name calling. He appears to be trying to make amends and we owe him that chance. Albeit a little late, but nonetheless he appears to be trying. Let give it a couple of weeks and see what happens. The statute of limitations runs over two years, (I think) so time is on our side. Everyone deservs a chance to correct their mistakes.
  13. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 5, 2010, 1:32 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #88

Madrid, it was 300$ for a resin Hanin Carbonite front panel, I was hoping to make it into a desk if I ever get it.
    Sep 6, 2010, 6:11 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #89

I agree I really wish he would contact the rest of us but this seems to be his method of operating. He contacted me after i sent several emails calls text etc... only to promise me that things would be resolved then after a time would cut off all contact. I have not heard anything from the guy. I hope this works out for you all and i would hope he monitors this chat and would contact me as well. I have emailed him again with the desire to resolve this but i have not been contacted back yet. At this point i would even accept a substitution or anything to justify my trouble. Like i said i hope it works out and i hope i get an email but after dealing with this guy thus far i am not going to hold my breath. I am just going to let the authorities take care of him until i see other wise. The post office was particularly interested in charging him with mail fraud so i filled out the paper work and IC3 And the BBB. We will see! prayers for a speedy resolution to us all!
    Sep 6, 2010, 11:39 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #90

Kyvader, do you want me to contact him and let him know about your situation?

Alfredo
    Sep 6, 2010, 4:30 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #91

I am a licensed private investigator in oklahoma. If my services are needed let me know.
    Sep 6, 2010, 6:18 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #92

Folks, just keeping my moderator hat on here. Please keep comments above board and avoid name calling. I understand the frustration. I'm just glad to see him finally in contact with some of you.
    Sep 6, 2010, 7:58 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #93

Alfredo you would have made a friend forever if you get him to contact me back. I would really appreciate it. It has been frustrating trying to get a straight answer out of the man. I am more than willing to settle this like adults if he would just contact me and follow through. Thanks again Alfredo
    Sep 7, 2010, 1:47 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #94

chucky the han desk would have rocked
    Sep 7, 2010, 8:34 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #95

Thanks JHunt627 !!! We hope that we will not need them !!

We have to stay together. The more we are, the more strenght we will have.

By the way, another person from another forum did contact me yesterday, he bought some C3PO parts that never arrived.

Thanks guys

Alfredo
  21. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 7, 2010, 2:11 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #96

add him on Madrid

the keep on commin huh
    Sep 7, 2010, 3:11 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #97

the more the better
    Sep 9, 2010, 4:13 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #98

I still have not heard anything back from the guy, i hate to say it but i am not surprised lol.
  24. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 13, 2010, 3:33 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #99

Well, Ive sent several emails since I heard from him 2 weeks ago, looks like stall tactics again, he is not answering.
  25. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 13, 2010, 3:33 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #100

Any word on the internet investigation?