Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

UPDATED !! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay

FettBoy544 said: View Post
    Hey guys my friend was also ripped off by this scum....so he would be glad to know something might happen to him
    I am sorry to hear that...

But that means that we have another friend to fight against Gary Chavoya "THE THIEF"....

We need his name to be added to the list...

I i still say... WE NEED A LAWYER FROM CALIFORNIA !!!!!!!!

From
    Riverside, California

Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay

Hey Madrid, update your list man. You need to keep this thing up to date!

From
    Long Island NY

I think its 4 of us so far right?

From
    Madrid, Spain

List updated !!

Any lawyers?

And what about stopping by his door?

From
    North Carolina, United States

idk any lawyers.......but my cousin does live in cali so ill ask him if he knows any

From
    Madrid, Spain

Great !!

Thanks a lot.

Alfredo

From
    Madrid, Spain

You know what... we should tell about how he is stealing money to his family, friends, school and college teachers.... everybody should know what kind of thief he really is....

From
    cat's den kentucky

Yes I was ripped off by this man as well but i knew him as fan made on eBay. The man constantly assured me that my item was on its way only to cut off contact once the time limit to file a claim was up. I called and got a hold of him at first he said i had the wrong number but changed his story once i called him on it. I have filed a claim with http://www.ic3.gov/ Its a consumer fraud site sanctioned by the FBI. You all should go on and file claims there as well. If we all file enough maybe something can get done. Since its a federal crime to steal money through the internet even if its just $100.00 .

From
    Madrid, Spain

Thanks kyvader. That is very important info.... I will file the claim, and i think that all of us should.

Will you be interested in joining the list?

Alfredo

From
    cat's den kentucky

over a hundred dollars is larceny and over 1000 is grand larceny but if i understand it its a federal crime if you use the internet to commit fraud so there is a much stiffer penalty than if it was one on one, with much less money involved to reach that level. Its like committing fraud through the mail. very bad juju

From
    Long Island NY

thanks kyvader, the site looks pretty legit, when did u file the claim and have u heard anything since?

From
    Russellville,AR

godspeed brothers hope it all works out

From
    Central Upstate NY

ic3.gov is legit. Put all contact information you have when you file. I had to use it once to get some stuff I was owed. The dude got my stuff to be pretty quick after that, so I assume he must have been contacted by ic3, and told him to send me my stuff or go to jail.

From
    Long Island NY

just filed the complaint on the website. hope this works

From
    Madrid, Spain

I am doing it right now !!!

Thanks again!!

Alfredo

From
    cat's den kentucky

I just filed last week, he has been contacting me through text message. It must be working cause hes wanting to work this out. I am not holding my breath though.

From
    cat's den kentucky

I hope this works. I would be happy even if i got a box of bad pulls. I just want something for my trouble at this point. I hate losing money.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Mine has been filed, and i hope to have news soon.

Hope he ends in jail or something like it...!!!!

From
    cat's den kentucky

I do too this is sad that when even a re-caster cant send his bad product lol

Madrid do add me to the list this seller has ripped enough of us off, I hope something comes of all this.

From
    Long Island NY

kyvader said: View Post
    I just filed last week, he has been contacting me through text message. It must be working cause hes wanting to work this out. I am not holding my breath though.
    kvader, what has he been using to contact u? Can you tell him to send us messages as well?

From
    cat's den kentucky

I sent emails and called the number listed here. I eventually text that same number and he replied to me promising me to fix the problem. He has since stop responding to my text. I am just going to let the authorities handle it from here on out. I am tired of trying to reach a mature adult resolution with this seller.

From
    Long Island NY

so we got 5 guys here been ripped off,,,,anybody a member on the 501st? ,
    i know he was sellin stuff there as well, Im sure there r guys there who have been ripped off too

From
    LR,Arkansas

If he isnt a member of the 501st then he's not posting for sale on the Legion site because he has no access...thank heavens.

From
    Long Island NY

I know he was sellin stuff on other star wars forums,,,,have to search his posts

From
    cat's den kentucky

he finally cut off contact again i filed with the west covina police department online i also notified the better business bureau and the post office are seeking to file charges against him for mail fraud do to the fact he claimed in emails to be sending the same package with the same label, as well as the ic3 websight so i am hoping this man has enough legal troubles to tie him up for the next fifty years. All he had to do was work with me and send me something.