Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

UPDATED !! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay.

From
    Madrid, Spain

UPDATED !! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay.

Hello all,

As some of you may know, i was ripped off by Theothergary (now ex member of this forum).

But i am not the only one. I know that some other members have been ripped off also...

I have tried in many ways to get or my items, or my money back, but it has been impossible. My lawyers have sent a letter to him (i guess that he will receive it in a few days), and we will see what happens.

But some of you are US citizens, and for you it will be easyer to make a collective claim (with a lawyer).

He is a thief, and he deserves to get punished.

We should stay in contact and do something about it. One maybe can not do much, but all together we can. We can send a letter from all of us to Ebay, and paypal. I do not thing that paypal or ebay would like to have a THIEF as a client.

He have his name, his address, and even his facebook page.

Here is the list:

1.- Madrid Boba (alfredo) 300 US Dollars
    2.- Chucky 300 US Dollars
    3.- C1RCA 60 US Dollars
    4.- Travisl
    5.- kyvader 110 US Dollars
    6.-TD-4608 ripped getting a bad product. Need value please!!
    7.-

THAT MAKES A TOTAL OF 770 US DOLLARS SO FAR.....

If you have been ripped off, here is our chance.
    Last edited by Madrid Boba; Oct 20, 2010 at 1:17 PM.

From
    madison,ms.

Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay

does he sell blaster kits on ebay? i hate it for u . i see it happen more and more. i hope it works out for u.
    best
    david

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay

Thanks David. Yes he does, his name on ebay is Fan_made.

From
    Long Island NY

Hey Madrid you can add me to that list, Last year I bought a life size Han in Carbonite from him (later finding out it was a recast) for 300$. It was a resin front panel and never got it. I even told him id accept some of his ****** recasts as payment, as this is all he has. After TONS of emails and ebay messages he finally blocked me on ebay and will not answer emails, his phone line also does not work. I stupidly sent the paypal payment as a gift to save him paypal fees, so i have no recourse there. Im at a loss.

From
    Seville, Spain

Alfredo, I've sent you an e-mail a few seconds ago. Let me know if it has arrived. And clean your inbox because it is full!

Good luck.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Sorry guys my inbox was full!! I have deleted some......

Thanks Ogait-Nas !!

We have to do something about it. If we add all the money that he has stolen from us, i bet that we can sue him, and that he can be declared guilty. I do not remember how it goes in the US, but in Spain if you still above 300 euros, then it is a crime.

How does it work in the US?

From
    madison,ms.

over $100 it's larceny over $1000 it's grand larceny.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Thanks !!

Good !!

Gary... you are F U... !!!

Now we need a lawyer from this forum, willing to help some mandalorian brothers......

And we also will need more people to add the money in order to get above 1000 dollars.

From
    Long Island NY

no one else was screwed by this guy?

From
    Madrid, Spain

Maybe we should place a fake auction on Ebay, asking for people that was ripped off by this guy, asking them to contact us for a collective sue....

From
    Seville, Spain

Beware with E-Bay terms and its policy because you can be the one sued.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Thanks... i will check it!!

From
    Long Island NY

I dont think he rips people off on ebay, cause there is a contract. He only rips people off on the forums, like here and Im sure 501st and probably replica prop forum

Account Deactivated

i checked his feedback, and "most" of his feedback is good...there are a handfull of negatives though, and pretty intense negatives at that...refunds have been made by him, but that is probably because he is bound by contract on ebay, like chucky mentioned...i am tempted to buy a small item from him, and then give feedback that is nuetral, but in the comments rip him a new one and warn people about his antics...

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada

i bought a jawa blaster kit on here last winter and never got it i even sent him pms he claims there was no address so i did give him my addy and then a few months later i sent him another message and he never got back to me so i lost about 60 USD

C

From
    Long Island NY

ALL of his stuff on ebay is Recast too. This was a pretty good email I got from him:

Hey bro, I have not forgotten you at all.. I am generating some cash as you may have noticed. I am no crook amigo.

not a crook huh?

From
    Long Island NY

This was another email he sent after I asked him why he blocked me on Ebay:

Honestly, I could not chance any negatives. In my life when I am on the upswing taking care of all I have to, there have always been snags that trip me up. So now that I am older and wiser I cover myself so I can be around so I can take care of all that needs to be taken care of. Not personal at all, but If I get kicked off Ebay Im out of business and that doesnt help anyone.

He NEEDS to get kicked off Ebay

From
    madison,ms.

always file before 45 days on ebay. if u get your item u can drop the claim. i will let slide if it is someone i have dealt with before or not much $. i do have trust issues but when u have been burnt as many times as me it happens
    good luck guys
    david

From
    Madrid, Spain

We need a US lawyer, from California.... in order to sue him.

Any member of this forum a lawyer?

Thanks

Alfredo

From
    Riverside, California

He ripped me off! He goes by the name fan_made on ebay and I bought a ROTJ Fett blaster from him. When I received it, It was cracked, warped, missing parts. When I contacted him, he said he would replace all of the missing and damaged parts. He kept putting me off, begging me not to leave him negative feedback. When the time period to leave feedback had expired, that's when he decided to ignore my emails. Go figure. He's got this thing mapped out pretty good. Paypal, ebay, no one would listen because the time period had expired to file a dispute.

I'm not a lawyer, but I am an amatuer Muay Thai boxer, and if I get my hands on him.... anyhow. Yes he is a rip off artist. Full of bull and all that. Count me in guys.
    Last edited by TD-4608; Aug 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM.

From
    Madrid, Spain

We do need a Lawyer !!!!!!!!! Please.....

From
    Long Island NY

he is the king of stall tactics. instead of a lawyer, we should find a member who lives near this scumbag and politely ask for the money. if sucessful we could give a percentage of the money to the collector. sounds like a bounty for mr Fett

From
    Madrid, Spain

anybody lives near or close to him?

First we should make shure that he is the one. I think that he is our guy http://www.facebook.com/Garyd0s?v=wall when i saw his profile for the first time he said that he liked Boba Fertt and Star Wars......

Anybody knows him ( i mean in real life)?

From
    Riverside, California

I have his address. I have no problem stopping by the guy's house. I live about 30 minutes from his place.
    Last edited by TD-4608; Aug 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Cool!!! But make it look like an accident !! ha ha ha ha ( just kidding)

What will you tell them and how?