Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Mar 7, 2008, 10:45 AM - Umm..wat? V Fedex #1

Can you spot whats wrong here?

I mean seriously, where the heck are they taking my package??
    Mar 7, 2008, 10:48 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #2

huh?
    o.0
    Mar 7, 2008, 10:57 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #3

I'm not sure I follow. How far is Tallahassee from Pompano Beach? It arrived at PB at 5:42AM...could it still be delivered to Tallahassee by close-of-business?
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:04 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #4

It may just be all on distributing centers.

Be glad it is Fedex not UPS. 2 weeks ago, I bought that Clone helmet and blasters from Revolver, UPS tracking online said delivered, I got home it wasn't there. After bein on the phone for about a half hour, they told me it was at my back door. Considering I have a locked fence so they can't do that hahah! So I figured it was delivered to another house, and they tried contacting driver, blah blah blah. A neighbor down the street brought it up to my house and said it was delievered to them by mistake. DOH! Don't get me started on UPS throwing packages.
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:05 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #5

Mar 7, 2008, 11:07 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #6

Now that is just screwed up...
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:10 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #7

Quote Satxer said: View Post
    It may just be all on distributing centers.

Be glad it is Fedex not UPS. 2 weeks ago, I bought that Clone helmet and blasters from Revolver, UPS tracking online said delivered, I got home it wasn't there. After bein on the phone for about a half hour, they told me it was at my back door. Considering I have a locked fence so they can't do that hahah! So I figured it was delivered to another house, and they tried contacting driver, blah blah blah. A neighbor down the street brought it up to my house and said it was delievered to them by mistake. DOH! Don't get me started on UPS throwing packages.
    Yea..I havent had too many issues personally with UPS yet. This is the first time Ive had something sent via fedex. Im waiting for a package actually right now, a set of MR westar's. However, Im nervous cause we are leaving to go down to ft lauderdale for spring break and my bro will not wait longer then 215pm..
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:22 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #8

I am guessing they flew in to Orlando. that would be kinda normal, then dispersed from Orlando. As for why the frak it went south from Orlando, you got me. I know FedEx used to fly into Tallahassee, but not sure where they flew into Tally from. I would guess Orlando. Maybe wrong truck to West Palm area lol. Or maybe there is a flight out of WP sooner than Orlando. Which is doubtful...

yay DeFex!
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:29 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #9

Quote Wolfie said: View Post
    I am guessing they flew in to Orlando. that would be kinda normal, then dispersed from Orlando. As for why the frak it went south from Orlando, you got me. I know FedEx used to fly into Tallahassee, but not sure where they flew into Tally from. I would guess Orlando. Maybe wrong truck to West Palm area lol. Or maybe there is a flight out of WP sooner than Orlando. Which is doubtful...

yay DeFex!

LOL..DeFex..

Anyways, there is an aiport here in tally, and I dont see any reason that they couldnt fly it into here. I thought the same too about it going into orlando, but assumed it would be flown here. Guess Not. I can assure that if it says "delivered," the FedEx corporation will NOT like me very much
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:43 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #10

Wow... FedEx has been dropping the ball a lot letely. One guy on BOTB was awaiting a screen-used belt buckle and when the box came, it wasn't in it, despite the seller assuring him it would be.

I hope my new cowl doesn't go through this
    I'm getting a begins cowl (not my favorite, but it's a freebie) and he's sendign it FedEx.......

*curls into a ball and thinks about pancakes*
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:53 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #11

I've never had any issues with UPS or FedEx... Have you tried calling FedEx?
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:55 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #12

Quote ItsThatGuy said: View Post
    I've never had any issues with UPS or FedEx... Have you tried calling FedEx?
    Not yet, Im going to either later today or tomorrow.
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:59 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #13

Well I have your tracking number. I am going to have them ship it to my house!
    Mar 7, 2008, 1:15 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #14

Quote ItsThatGuy said: View Post
    Well I have your tracking number. I am going to have them ship it to my house!
    The heck you will. I know where you live!
    Mar 7, 2008, 2:00 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #15

LOL Maybe they overshot Tallahassee and only realized the booboo when they hit the Everglades.
    Mar 7, 2008, 2:05 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #16

Quote tubachris85x said: View Post

Waitaminute...I see the problem right there...step 6, it is heading towards Jupiter...no wonder it missed!
    Mar 7, 2008, 2:55 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #17

ah, ok now I get it - and I dont get it at the same time since it makes no sense for FedEx to send your package there... weird.
  18. Mar 7, 2008, 3:08 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #18

Quote tubachris85x said: View Post
    I mean seriously, where the heck are they taking my package??

This is why I hate FedEx.

Last year, ordered some stuff from Oriental Trading Co., which is based in Nebraska, to be shipped to Dallas almost two weeks before All-Con. I check the package tracking, and my box has traveled from Omaha to Dallas to HOLLYWOOD, for no apparent reason. The Oriental Trading guy couldn't figure that one out, either. Naturally, the box arrives at my doorstep the Monday after All-Con. (Oriental Trading was nice, though, and overnighted a new order for me, which did arrive on time.)
  19. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Mar 7, 2008, 3:50 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #19

WHAT???

If it arrived in Orlando, so be it ... it's probably a hub for FedEx. But why on earth is it going SOUTH??? If PB was north of Orlando, then I might understand ... but south?? Now it's over 400 miles away.
    Mar 7, 2008, 4:02 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #20

When I bought my Anakin boots, I was guaranteed they would be there by August 15th. I got them a week after Dragon*Con. LAME!!!
    Mar 8, 2008, 1:28 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #21

Bah! Its still in pompano beach. It rescheduled delivery for next monday. I might as well pick it up since I just got into Ft lauderdale now!

Anyways, I was lucky enough that I was able to get my other package from UPS, however, I had to track down the truck personally, and ended up getting my MR Westar's on the corner of a walmart and Lincoln/mercury dealership...

At least I have these two shiny blasters to play with lol
  22. formerly joNich
    Mar 8, 2008, 8:12 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #22

It has something to do with where the main hubs are. I know in my job we have a warehouse in Calfornia and when we send stuff via UPS to California it goes out of Cali into another state to a sorting center and hub before it comes back and delivers in Cali again.
    Mar 8, 2008, 11:40 AM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #23

Quote BigJon said: View Post
    It has something to do with where the main hubs are. I know in my job we have a warehouse in Calfornia and when we send stuff via UPS to California it goes out of Cali into another state to a sorting center and hub before it comes back and delivers in Cali again.
    I guess that happens? Oh well, I just checked it again, its moving north now, its back in orlando...
    Mar 8, 2008, 6:36 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #24

The postal system is so much better than curriers. I don't know why people choose curriers. They cost more, they have more delivery problems, they have ten times the paperwork, and when you send something over the border... well, be prepared to spend an extra arm and/or leg on "hidden charges". I NEVER use UPS or any such service if I can help it. People rag on the postal system, but I have had very little problem with them.
    Mar 8, 2008, 8:37 PM - Re: Umm..wat? V Fedex #25

Quote Gypsyboy said: View Post
    The postal system is so much better than curriers. I don't know why people choose curriers. They cost more, they have more delivery problems, they have ten times the paperwork, and when you send something over the border... well, be prepared to spend an extra arm and/or leg on "hidden charges". I NEVER use UPS or any such service if I can help it. People rag on the postal system, but I have had very little problem with them.

Yea, I agree with you. When I ship an item, I ALWAYS use USPS. It just so happened that Hobbycast uses FedEx, which I had no other choice