UK PROP PARTY PART 2 AND 3

UK PROP PARTY PART 2 AND 3

Hey FETT HEADS lol

Just wanted to give you all a heads up before i hand over the TDH side of things to the relevent members.

The time is coming for the UK members of the TDH to once again join forces with UK members of the RPF as we get ready for the Joint RPF/TDH Prop Party, last years was such a major success that we are now doing 2 this year Manchester 21st july and Birmingham (the big one) in November again.

Last years event was amazing so Just a heads up for you and i hope Bobby Fett doesnt mind me letting the cat out of the bag, this year the TDH wants to achieve something that has never happend in the UK before and that is Hopefully Recreate The StarDestroyer Bridge Scene with all the Bounty Hunters and also get the biggest gathering of Boba Fett costumers together in one place we are not sure yet which month or party we want to achieve this however we CAN CONFIRM JEREMY BULLOCH WILL BE PART OF THE SET UP IN NOVEMBER ..............................

on a personal level (and i will get slated for this ) as much as i love Boba Fett we would also like to see as part of the TDH display some of your Jango fett and Zam wessel props too

ok thats it from me for the time being so i will now hand over to the relevent members to carry this on ..............

Oh before i go, For november we are looking to do some sort of Competition so any ideas you have be sure to post them.

Re: UK PROP PARTY PART 2 AND 3

if I know the date for November soon, Ill be there !

81 views and only one reply ........... yikes

the dates for november are 21st and 22nd ideally we would like people to commit to both days

From
    Liverpool, UK

Hi Guys

Me and chris are up for it again on both the manchester and birmingham ones, and im sure rob and simon will also, let me know if you need anything simon and as for props, we can bring a full jango fett and some other helmets and stuff, also will we be able to sell stuff at them.

Hey i knew i could rely on you

Jango would be excellent lads cant wait to see is it wearable hint hint lol

il leave this in your capable hands you know the score from the last one and Yes Sell sell sell

From
    Spain

I'll try to be at the November one. It will be my first meeting with anyone and I have to save for it to be true (€€€$$$) but I'll try. What I would bring would be some pieces of the armour I'm making, some Screen Used Battlestar Galactica costume and props, some replica props... Not too much.

Any idea about how much do someone spend in the UK per day within a prop party? I mean meals, drinks, and drinks too.

KaanE said: View Post
    I'll try to be at the November one. It will be my first meeting with anyone and I have to save for it to be true (€€€$$$) but I'll try. What I would bring would be some pieces of the armour I'm making, some Screen Used Battlestar Galactica costume and props, some replica props... Not too much.

Any idea about how much do someone spend in the UK per day within a prop party? I mean meals, drinks, and drinks too.
    If you are going to join us to Display then you will obviously get free entry to the Prop Party, as for what to spend that is entirly upto you and your budget mate

il pop up a link to the hotel most members will be staying at

From
    Spain

supa troop said: View Post
    If you are going to join us to Display then you will obviously get free entry to the Prop Party, as for what to spend that is entirly upto you and your budget mate

il pop up a link to the hotel most members will be staying at
    Hi supa troop, I'm Abaris over the RPF

KaanE said: View Post
    Hi supa troop, I'm Abaris over the RPF
    ahhhhh ok your sorted then hahahahaha

From
    Cheshire, UK

If people were willing to costume will crew be assigned to them?

Would obviously need help kitting and de-kitting up and also as security for them at the event!

Mandalorian Guard said: View Post
    If people were willing to costume will crew be assigned to them?

Would obviously need help kitting and de-kitting up and also as security for them at the event!
    Hey Phill
    This is Not a costuming event mate, its a Prop Display event, how ever if your refering to the "UK Boba Fetts Unite" this is purely a publicity shot and will take approximately a couple of hours, there will be planty of us on site to help look after people and a changing area will be secured

From
    Milton Keynes, UK

UK Boba Fetts Unite? What exactly is this event and would you have any more details?
    There are a few UKG Fetts who may be interested... me included, that is once I finish mine...

From
    Liverpool, UK

I think I can chime in and ans this one for Si, the Fett Unite thing we would like to do at the Birmingham Event in November is Just to have as many Fetts (Esb, RotJ and SE) all together for photos with Jeremy and the Guys who are there with Props and stuff from TDH, this is what I think Si is thinking of doing, he can correct me if im wrong.

boba trooper said: View Post
    I think I can chime in and ans this one for Si, the Fett Unite thing we would like to do at the Birmingham Event in November is Just to have as many Fetts (Esb, RotJ and SE) all together for photos with Jeremy and the Guys who are there with Props and stuff from TDH, this is what I think Si is thinking of doing, he can correct me if im wrong.
    Thanks Mate Spot on .......