Subscribe
  1. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Aug 25, 2008, 11:43 AM - Thread Title Change #1

hey guys, i have seen some thread titles here changed, and was wondering how to do that...like, put "UPDATE" on a cargo hold item, or for WIP pics updated...how do you do that? i know how to edit a post, but the thread title, not so much...thanks!! ooh, ooh, i know what else...um, after people leave a post in a thread, i see ALOT of diffent quotes, like their email, website, how much completed on a costume, um, i see lots of cool Boba pictures and others...how do i do that too? i want to be cool too...
    Aug 25, 2008, 11:52 AM - Re: Thread Title Change #2

Haven't bothered with changing the thread title, as I haven't needed to, but as for the stuff after a users post: That's the signature. Go to My Helmet, then on the left is Edit Signature. You knew that tho, I just had to remind you.
  3. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Aug 25, 2008, 1:04 PM - Re: Thread Title Change #3

really, i didnt, pete...thanks brother, and good to see you!!!
    Aug 25, 2008, 4:22 PM - Re: Thread Title Change #4

Hey FD - Just go to your original post and then select edit/advanced edit. You can change the thread title once you are in the advanced edit area.

In the Cargo Hold you can also delete your thread, which is useful after an item sells.
  5. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Aug 25, 2008, 6:26 PM - Re: Thread Title Change #5

ah, gotcha bubba....that was one reason i was wanting to know how to do this...thanks guys!!