Thank you to all who contribute to this forum.

From
    Summerville SC USA

Thank you to all who contribute to this forum.

Hello, I am a new member here at The Dented Helmet, but I have been using the site for a few months now as the best resource for information while I make my Boba Fett costume. I just wanted to show my appreciation to all the members who contribute so much , I have been a member of several other forums not related to Star Wars, and have never seen such a loyal and helpful group of people in one place. I especially Thank Wizard of Flight for his amazing generosity in providing the templates, without which I never would have even gotten started. at first I just wanted a helmet, now I have made the helmet, armor, blaster, rocketpack, and gauntlets and hope to have all the details done before halloween. I'm off now to do the weathering on my gauntlets, Thanks again. - Weaselhammer

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Re: Thank you to all who contribute to this forum.

pics or it never happened...not really but pics are good constructive critisism

From
    Summerville SC USA

Re: Thank you to all who contribute to this forum.

I'll be sure to post some pics soon, I have learned so much as I progress with my costume, i keep going back and re-doing it better, my first set of front armor was made with trash cans, then I went to a sign shop and got some Sintra and made better armor, now I want to go back an repaint it with what I learned doing the weathering on my gauntlets, which have just gotten their 3rd repaint themselves. As I write this my left gauntlet is drying, the 3rd coat of resin on my rocketpack is drying while the girthbelt I am making is sitting in a bucket of hot water letting the dye set in. All I wanted when I started was a cool helmet replica, now I have the illness!!! My poor PS3 misses me !! I'm obsessed and loving every minute of it.