Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Jan 24, 2015, 10:45 PM - Technisub Pulce 40!!! #1

Thanks to my bud JCFETT, I now own a real technisub pulce 40. Totally the correct one with the split trigger guard and the 40 on the correct side. I cant thank JC enough for this offering. Most of you know i am out of work right now, so how on gods green earth could i afford this?...well...i traded him my MojoFett sidearm (which someone couldnt pry out of my cold dead hands...unless they were giving me a real Pulce 40 in return heh) ...and some repaint work on his armor.

JC is a great guy and im Happy to do the work for him, and im stoked i now own the real nemrod holster and the real pulce 40.

thank you again JCFETT!

I will likely offer castings later this year of these, that i'm gonna do a little differently then most currently available, but im in no rush since we have a couple of great guys making these already.

Jan 24, 2015, 11:03 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #2

Very nice!
    Jan 24, 2015, 11:06 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #3

Nice score Lou
    Jan 24, 2015, 11:30 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #4

Congratulations, Lou!
  5. Jan 24, 2015, 11:46 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #5

Thanks guys..i am SO happy about this its not even funny lol.
    Jan 25, 2015, 3:27 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #6

Sweet score dude!
    I'll give you a dollar for it
    Jan 25, 2015, 4:06 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #7

Congratulations for the new acquisition! That speargun is a real beauty! And kudos for JCFett for helping you to fulfill one of your dreams.
    Jan 25, 2015, 8:54 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #8

Ha, just saw this on Facebook. That's fantastic man. What a deal!
    Jan 25, 2015, 10:30 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #9

Great pick up Lou!
  10. Jan 25, 2015, 11:11 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #10

Thanks guys! Ya know when he sent me the pics..i wasnt even sure it was fully the correct one, but i was good with it even if it was the solid trigger guard..i was just happy to have a real Pulce 40, but it turned out to be the actual correct one and the "40" and logo on the opposite side are very crisp, i couldnt be happier.

Part of me wants to troop with it, like...bad...lol, especially cuz i have the real Nemrod holster also, buuuut i dont think i want to ruin it by painting it. But then i did cut the sheath off my nemrod holster..at least this would just be some paint and the rest would remain in tact. I've already disassembled part of it so it looks more like the familiar concussion blaster we all know

For now though, i'll likely cast myself a copy to troop with once i have the time. I have a few ideas id like to try to balance out looks/weight/durability.
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Jan 25, 2015 at 11:20 AM.
    Jan 26, 2015, 10:34 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #11

It deserves a proper conversion. Do it. Do it. Do it!
  12. Jan 26, 2015, 2:47 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #12

Pretty sweet! Can it be scanned for 3-D printing?
  13. Jan 26, 2015, 3:25 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #13

I sure it can be scanned, but im just gonna cast it. I believe someone makes a 3-d printed one..but i cant remember who.
    Jan 26, 2015, 4:23 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #14

15. Jan 26, 2015, 4:28 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #15

ok i decided to take it apart today because its cold and snowing and i cant do anymore work on my commissions for a couple of days. I figured id post a "how i did it" on my dis assembly for nyone who has one of these and wasnt sure how to go about it or just for pure entertainment value lol.

I have stolen this first part from Andy's excellent comparision thread since i forgot to take pics of taking this part of the gun apart. Andy, if you'd like me to remove this part, just let me know!

Quote intwenothor said: View Post
    7). Deconstructing the tip. I've mixed and matched here so in some shots I'm deconstructing the lateral and in some the flip.

Tip unscrews and branded front section just slides off.

Sleeve slides off. Be careful as these things are pretty greasy underneath.

Once the little nut is unscrewed the various sections just slide up. Be careful as the springs are quite strong and there are ball bearings underneath that you won't want to lose.

Below is the lateral model. The holes on the barrel section (under the springs) are far smaller than on the flip model.

A shot to show you how it fits together with that sleeve removed.

As above, i removed the front sleeve and all the hardware in there...including the nut on the end of the rod under the barrel (which is part of the trigger mech) i didnt take pics of all that i think out of pure excitement and i wasnt thinking lol, hence why i quoted Andy's post I also took off the little doo-dad on the top rear, so now we have this:

i then removed the pin in the rear of the gun with a metal punch. It came out pretty easily with a few taps of the hammer to the punch tool.

I was then able to pull the barrel out

it pretty much comes straight out, similar to the Mojo and SR kits

I now can see the trigger mech

I then removed that nut and unthreaded the rod from the plastic part of the trigger mech

Then i removed the trigger pin and took out the entire trigger junction thingy lol

Now i just need to get the pin out for the safety mech (the red plastic part in the trigger guard) and the one to remove the trigger itself from the junction its attached to and i am done
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Jan 27, 2015 at 11:22 AM.
    Jan 26, 2015, 5:02 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #16

Great work! Many, many thanks for this Lou!
    Jan 26, 2015, 5:13 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #17

I remember opening up the box that held mine when i got it a few months back. The rush of knowing what's inside and FINALLY having one is insane. Years of searching fiinally paid off. Congrats!
  18. Jan 26, 2015, 5:25 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #18

i know EXACTLY what ya mean man...i keep talking about it and holding it and my wife is like "ugh enough already" LOL
    Jan 26, 2015, 5:26 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #19

Did it actually shoot before you took it apart? I would want to shoot it once or twice.
  20. Jan 26, 2015, 6:28 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #20

Quote Jc27 said: View Post
    Did it actually shoot before you took it apart? I would want to shoot it once or twice.
    Not sure...i dont have a spear to shoot though lol. Good thing is everything ive done can be reversed

Also on a side note, it has the holster too..i may use it for a custom mando and actually use a cast of this as the blaster
    Jan 26, 2015, 7:15 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #21

Very cool Lou. How do these things work exactly? Have any of you guys actually fired one?
  22. Jan 26, 2015, 10:50 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #22

It seems like its some sport of spring type mechanism, but not 100% sure..and i have never fired one.
  23. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Jan 27, 2015, 5:21 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #23

Great stuff!
    Jan 28, 2015, 4:44 PM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #24

Awesome Lou! Just saw this! Very cool to see it stripped down like that. What great timing for the snow blizzard to keep you in doors with that beauty haha.

Again, very happy in be able to help you with this! I can't imagine anyone more worthy of owning it! You have such incredible attention to detail when it comes to Fett, I know she's in the right hands.

Cheers buddy!
    4 Weeks Ago - Jan 29, 2015, 11:43 AM - Re: Technisub Pulce 40!!! #25

Congrats! She looks super clean! I just picked up one myself and just finished deconstructing it after seeing your thread. Its interesting that the trigger retainer piece in yours is plastic while the one in mine is solid brass. The end caps on the alu tube are sloppier on mine and the same color plastic as the grip, where your end caps look to be made of black plastic and much cleaner. Likley whats going on is your pulce is a much later production one than mine. We'll have to get Andy on the case to figure out whats up