Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TDH Group photo incostume at C4-SATURDAY 1:30 @ THE TDH TABLE!

  1. #1
    evan4218's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    Roanoke, TX
    Posts
    1,789

    TDH Group photo incostume at C4-SATURDAY 1:30 @ THE TDH TABLE!

    We should organize a time to all be in our suits at C4 so we can get a group TDH in cosutme picture. I for one only want to wear my costume for one day... MAYBE 2 if I feel up to it but thats it. I expect the same from others so we should pick a time or day and gather up for a photo opp.

    Thoughts, Ideas?

  2. #2
    morpheus1977's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    From
    San Diego Ca,
    Posts
    377

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    same here I am prob doing my armor for two days and then my sith for two ( thats a little bit more comfortable) but yea we should try and organize a day...

  3. #3

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Great idea and I agree with wearing the costume only 2 days...one day for me is sunday because of the TDH-table.

  4. #4
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,861

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    I was wonderin' when somebody was gonna bring this one up. I'd suggest the following:

    1) It should be in front of the TDH table so the people working during that shift can get in the picture.
    2) I'd prefer not to have it too close to the 501st picture in case people want to switch costumes.

  5. #5

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Jimmy BufFETT said: View Post
    I was wonderin' when somebody was gonna bring this one up. I'd suggest the following:

    1) It should be in front of the TDH table so the people working during that shift can get in the picture.
    2) I'd prefer not to have it too close to the 501st picture in case people want to switch costumes.
    I like this Idea..

  6. #6
    Bubba Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    From
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,308

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Terrific plan. Do we have someone who will be bringing camera equipment? I will probably not be in the pic since my BF is not done, so will be going as Vader. So, I can bring my camera (it's pretty decent) if you want. My 10 year old and I will be there all day Saturday and Sunday until about 3 or 4. He'll be in his full Fett gear for at least one day - oh crud I have to make new knees before C4!!!

  7. #7
    Predatormv's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2002
    From
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,199

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    I would like it to be on Saturday since I will be in Fett for that day anyway for the 501st droid hunt.

  8. #8
    FettOfficer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    From
    S.F. Bay Area California USA
    Posts
    803

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Jimmy BufFETT said: View Post
    I was wonderin' when somebody was gonna bring this one up. I'd suggest the following:

    1) It should be in front of the TDH table so the people working during that shift can get in the picture.
    2) I'd prefer not to have it too close to the 501st picture in case people want to switch costumes.
    I also think it's a great Idea!.
    But do you think we will have enough room for a group Photo
    on front of the TDH table?. I'm sure we will get a huge crowed
    surrounding the area or just spectators passing through.

    Sat or Sunday works for me since majority of us will be there those
    following days anyways & just as long it's not the same time as the 501st
    photo shoot.

  9. #9
    pennywise's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,437

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Does anyone know what day the 501st photo is?

  10. #10

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    I was in the SDCC group photo last year without a Boba costume,
    I guess I should wear it to the CIV pic

  11. #11
    Replicant Shadow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    From
    St. Barbara, Calif.
    Posts
    1,759

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    I think it will be an issue to try having the pic at the table. There will be alot of other fan tables and they all will be rather close together. I say the pic should be at the same pre-determined spot the 501st pic will be taken, wherever it that will be. I can have some flyers made with information on where the photoshoot will be (with a map) that could be kept at our fan table, for TDH members to pick up from like Thursday, up until the time of our group photo.

  12. #12
    Bubba Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    From
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,308

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Is Brak coming? Be great if he could shoot this. Wonder if we could do it in one of the hotels next to the center, though that sucks for anyone stuck at the table....

  13. #13
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,861

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    pennywise said: View Post
    Does anyone know what day the 501st photo is?
    I think this is in the planning stages as well.

  14. #14

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    ya ill be in costume for 2 days aswell. saturday because im manning the table aswell as trying to be crowd control of Official Pix that day. and not sure when im wear the suit for the second day.

  15. #15
    boba_fetts's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2002
    From
    Southern California
    Posts
    217

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    As of yet, the 501st photo hasn't been scheduled (I'm the photographer for that). If you guys would like me to shoot your gorup photo, be more than happy to. Could even get someone the photos perhaps that night to get online ASAP or I can just post it on here. Just add it to the list, I've been volunteered for the 501st, Jedi Assembly, Rebel Legion, and Leia's Metal Bikini gorup shots! Going to be a busy con for me.

  16. #16
    Shadow7098's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Idaho Falls ID
    Posts
    89

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    boba_fetts said: View Post
    I've been volunteered for the 501st, Jedi Assembly, Rebel Legion, and Leia's Metal Bikini group shots! Going to be a busy con for me.
    I too would Volunteer to take that Group shot

  17. #17
    morpheus1977's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    From
    San Diego Ca,
    Posts
    377

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    boba_fetts said: View Post
    As of yet, the 501st photo hasn't been scheduled (I'm the photographer for that). If you guys would like me to shoot your gorup photo, be more than happy to. Could even get someone the photos perhaps that night to get online ASAP or I can just post it on here. Just add it to the list, I've been volunteered for the 501st, Jedi Assembly, Rebel Legion, and Leia's Metal Bikini gorup shots! Going to be a busy con for me.
    do you need a camera assistant for that last shoot I am really good at holding lights and any kind of grunt work.

  18. #18
    pennywise's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,437

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    boba_fetts said: View Post
    As of yet, the 501st photo hasn't been scheduled (I'm the photographer for that). If you guys would like me to shoot your gorup photo, be more than happy to. Could even get someone the photos perhaps that night to get online ASAP or I can just post it on here. Just add it to the list, I've been volunteered for the 501st, Jedi Assembly, Rebel Legion, and Leia's Metal Bikini gorup shots! Going to be a busy con for me.
    That would be AWSOME Britt!

  19. #19
    pennywise's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,437

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    I say TDH group should go crash the slave Leia group photo shoot

  20. #20
    Predatormv's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2002
    From
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,199

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Yea when is the Leia shoot? We should have ours right around the same time and just go mingle with the slave girls and have our pics and theirs become one. I think this is the best plan ever....EVER!

  21. #21
    pennywise's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,437

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Predatormv said: View Post
    Yea when is the Leia shoot? We should have ours right around the same time and just go mingle with the slave girls and have our pics and theirs become one. I think this is the best plan ever....EVER!
    YEAH! That's what I'm sayn

  22. #22
    Shadow7098's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Idaho Falls ID
    Posts
    89

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Just an FYI the Slave Leia photo shoot is Saturday afternoon at 2:00 pm

    Also here is another reason to check out the Slave Leia photo shoot
    http://www.starwars.com/community/ev...s20070509.html

    Maybe we should get her to teach all us mando's how to belly dance

  23. #23
    I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    From
    Laughlin, NV
    Posts
    1,586

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    That sounds good to everyone here I think....

  24. #24
    I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    Why not on Friday? That's when the TDH Dinner is.

  25. #25
    I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    California USA
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: TDH Group photo incostume at C4

    It sounds great to everyone but me, I'll be at the TDH table! Maybe I could slip away and let my wife and kids man the table. A Slave Leia photoshoot? I'll think of something.



Similar Threads

  1. TDH Comic-Con Group Photo!
    By TK-Devo in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jul 1, 2009, 8:16 PM
  2. Question: SDCC '08 TDH Group Photo?
    By Jimmy BufFETT in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 16, 2008, 11:25 AM
  3. does anybdy want me in their group?
    By shade_99 in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Feb 17, 2008, 9:27 PM
  4. St. Louis region photo shoot this Saturday
    By Geo in forum Site Support & News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 14, 2007, 10:31 AM
  5. looking for group
    By boba's partner in forum Expanded Universe Bounty Hunters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 8, 2006, 8:26 AM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •