Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Sep 19, 2006, 12:34 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #26

It would be great if dinner started a little bit earlier next year. I was starvin by 7

I think the panel would be great! Hopefully they wouldn't stick us in the latenight slot again.
    Sep 19, 2006, 12:52 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #27

Yes, please! I may actually be going to this one!!!
    (I got invited to the one in 05, but I could've cared less about going, and I've recently run back into the buddy who invited me. So, maybe!!! Depends on how funds hold out, but atleast someone else will be going with me...should make the parental units happy...)
    Sep 19, 2006, 12:57 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #28

Quote redwingsgirl514 said: View Post
    Yes, please! I may actually be going to this one!!!
    (I got invited to the one in 05, but I could've cared less about going, and I've recently run back into the buddy who invited me. So, maybe!!! Depends on how funds hold out, but atleast someone else will be going with me...should make the parental units happy...)
    If its important to go, save your moo-la starting now! It can be done on the cheap but things like getting your badge early and having a few hundred set aside for your hotel make it alot easyer. Most of my friends that I go with every year wait till the zero hour and have to pay top $ for there badge and airfair. Planing saves money.
    Sep 19, 2006, 1:01 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #29

Hmmmm...moving out goal set for end of summer. Dragon Con set for summer. I may be putting my armor on hold (, that's okay, I haven't started) until I've gone to Dragon Con. Plus, I'll have more space to work, and no parents questioning my judgement. Hey, you put all your money into your respective Camero and Mustang, I'll put my money into this!
    Sep 19, 2006, 1:33 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #30

Well, it would only be one panel if we did it. And we would definitely need folks that would be willing to demonstrations. We would also like to be able to possibly have some give aways as well as before. Just trying to get a feel for whether or not this is wanted.

As for when, we would want either Friday afternoon or Sunday afternoon. We definitely won't do it Sat night.

Sorry, the threads get purged from the Pit approx every 4 weeks. There is no way to bring them back.
    Sep 19, 2006, 1:46 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #31

Well, more than likely I am hiring a moving truck to ship my outfits, cuz there are a few that will need a big truck to haul them, so I figure I can get one or 2 or my vacctables and all we will have to do is plug them in and have the plastic.

I can bring molds, or hell, maybe if Mr. Tim Allen, would finish some certain molds, we could do a few pulls of them, and give THOSE away as prizes/giveaways
  7. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Sep 19, 2006, 2:27 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #32

Quote Mirax H said: View Post
    Sorry, the threads get purged from the Pit approx every 4 weeks. There is no way to bring them back.
    But there are still some threads that haven't been replied to for over a year. Hmmm ... where has The Sniffer been?
  8. Sep 19, 2006, 3:03 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #33

I would totally be down with a TDH forum. I was bummed that I wasnt able to meet all the THD'ers at this past D Con ,and this would be another great opportunity to do such, along with the dinner! I would be in full swing with my PrePro II project at that time so a forum would be awesome! Count me in, and I will be more than happy to assist on any volunteer level.
    Sep 19, 2006, 3:17 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #34

Quote Jimmy BufFETT said: View Post
    But there are still some threads that haven't been replied to for over a year. Hmmm ... where has The Sniffer been?
    Yes there are. They have been kept from deletion. But once a thread is permanently deleted, I can't bring them back.
    Sep 19, 2006, 4:06 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #35

Well K-bomb... as the old saying goes... if you build it, they will come. Reserve a spot... and we will take care of it.
    Sep 19, 2006, 4:27 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #36

Hopefully I will be able to go to D*CON in 07, but I'm planning on going to C4 soo... yeah Maybe I'll try to drive down to save some cash
  12. Admin Staff Star Wars Chick's Avatar
    Sep 19, 2006, 6:37 PM - Re: TDH at Dragon Con '07- We would like your thoughts #37

Gilmore, sounds like we might need to talk