SWTOR Bounty Hunter

SWTOR Bounty Hunter

Guess what I picked for my legacy name. :3 Also, been considering doing a SWTOR helmet. This being my main interest. I haven't even received a single piece for my Boba, and I'm already planning other costumes, haha. I need a hobby... oh wait. XD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails swtor-png  

Re: SWTOR Bounty Hunter

I just about laughed my *** off and you'll soon see why. What server are you on? I'm on canderous ordo.

Note my guild name

mandosoldier said: View Post
    I just about laughed my *** off and you'll soon see why. What server are you on? I'm on canderous ordo.

Note my guild name

Haha, I was super picky about it, I found the only one with the "correct" spelling. Your guild's is right to, that's technically how it's spelled in basic, but in Mand'oa it's the one above. Duuude, i hated that chestpiece, I wore it for like 10 levels, just barely got rid of it this last level. I'm on Shadow Hand, bruv.

Yeah I started mine on early access, made sure I got the guild name. My trooper is named Atin, was gonna reserve all of Omega but I was beat to the rest, so I went with Shabuir because I like the sound of it. Yeah I have a MUCH better chest now, I have full mando armor now.

mandosoldier said: View Post
    Yeah I started mine on early access, made sure I got the guild name. My trooper is named Atin, was gonna reserve all of Omega but I was beat to the rest, so I went with Shabuir because I like the sound of it. Yeah I have a MUCH better chest now, I have full mando armor now.
    You ever thought about making a set of this armor? Or, like, any of the armor? I think it'd be really neat, maybe after my Boba I'll look a little closer at this. I'd like to see a sick looking bounty hunter at Comic Con and stuff. Make my day, haha.

Yeah I have, but my skills are very limited atm as I don't have my garage built at my house yet.