Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Jul 21, 2011, 10:25 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #26

I want to play the beta so badly right now
    Jul 24, 2011, 7:40 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #27

Quote Redtogusa said: View Post
    I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 which I'm not sure is going to cut it. Anyone have any idea if it'll do or if I should upgrade?
    CPU - i7 960 Processor (4x 3.20GHz/8MB L3 Cache)
    RAM - 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1600 Triple Memory Module
    GPU - ATI Radeon HD 5870 - 1GB - Single Card

Cuts through the beta like butter... Even on max (game) settings...
    Dec 10, 2011, 6:00 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #28

Early access starts on the 13th... Can't wait for all my time/work to be permanent...

I was lucky enough to get to be a regular tester ever since I made the original post. Did anyone else get in on regular testing, or the more recent weekend tests? How did you like it? Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the game. I leveled to 50 four times, but sadly did not get to do Eternity Vault (it was only open to us on the most recent build, afaik). I did everything else that the game has to offer though, and it was a blast. Loves me some PVP.

BTW, NDA has been lifted, so I can answer questions about the game now.

EDIT-

Here's a lv50 merc PVP vid. This isn't me, btw. From what I've read on his other vids, he wasn't using any PVP armor. Also, he's neglecting 'unload', which is a great ability where the BH whips out both blasters and... um... unloads them on the target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFLFnowSahQ
    Last edited by Devilstar2k2; Dec 10, 2011 at 8:22 AM.
    Dec 19, 2011, 3:02 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #29

WOW!!!
    Yeah I was in on 2 of the weekend tests and absolutely LOVED it. Up until I somehow screwed up the system. I was on my BH and walked in on those two fake lovers (from the planet where they were building a statue of a sith) Anyways, the system jammed and I couldn't click what dialog I wanted so then I left the room. Unfortunately the little door was in the RED locked position and I couldn't get back in. So then I just started a trooper. I lvled my trooper to lvl 21 I believe and was so disappointed that the beta ended just before I got a mount!!!
    Oh well, Hope they fixed all the bugs! I have to wait for another job to come in before I can pay for the game as I am a Freelance website designer (AKA I do not have a steady income so I have to save!) Cant wait to play the game!
    Dec 19, 2011, 6:05 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #30

I'm in early access now... Got my Merc up to 25 so far. Just seems weird, I still have that beta feeling like my toons gonna be wiped tomorrow.
  6. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Dec 19, 2011, 6:11 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #31

Im trying to get on from Korea...not having the best luck hope its just cause Im not in early access....DL the game, getting error 1003 what server you on DS?
    Dec 20, 2011, 7:25 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #32

Well, yeah, if you were trying to get on without a redeemed pre-order code, then early access wouldn't work for you. You should be good to go today though.
    Dec 20, 2011, 10:36 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #33

Just a question to you all. Is the game worth the money? Or would I rather put more food on my table and play some free mmorpg in my free time?
  9. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Dec 20, 2011, 4:08 PM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #34

Quote Devilstar2k2 said: View Post
    Well, yeah, if you were trying to get on without a redeemed pre-order code, then early access wouldn't work for you. You should be good to go today though.
    I got on had peerblocker turned on needed it to be turned off while trying to get on preorder code was good
  10. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Dec 24, 2011, 2:23 AM - Re: SWTOR beta - Check your email!! #35

Im loving it, was huge into Halo but this is like KOTOR but BETTER and you can play with your friends....been playing BH with TX Fett for the last few days and made an inquisitor with another friend....I like it