Hey everyone, these pics (****** cellphone) are of me rough fitting on this new project I picked up. I've got a few ideas for upgrades, but if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them
Understand this was the first time I Put everything on, so I realize some of it's wrong. Ie: the belt is too low, knees too low. So don't judge too harsh. I would also like to point out that I did not tighten the vest in this fitting, so it makes me look fatter (wider).. Just sayin
Ok I do have a few questions.
1. My collar armor chokes me... How can i fix this? I think i may have screwed myself because my back plate broke and I used fiberglass cloth and bondo fiberglass resin to fix it, but I reinforced the entire plate, making it heavy. Any suggestions?
2. I'd like to replace the hinging system in the gauntlets, can anyone advise me what type of hinges would work? The gauntlets are MOW I believe 2006 version.
3. How do y'all foam pad your gauntlets?
Upgrades to do:
1. Led chest display
2. Both pre pro weapons - sling pistol (acquired, just needs paint), Uzi rifle (in process of building)
3. Reconfigure belt pouches properly
4. Wire led in left gauntlet
5. R/c rangefinder with led tilt switch
Possible upgrade - smoking jetpack. I need to find hollow thrusters
So if anyone stuck around long enough to read the entire post, lol, any suggestions, comments, etc?