Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting Old Republic Guild

Starting Old Republic Guild

Completely unrelated but was just thinking here is a good place as any to do some recruiting since we are all nerds here for the most part if anyone is interested let me know you can pre make your guild on the bioware page right now i had a few names in mind but didn't want to start anything unless i had a good member base. Apparently if your guild is sizeable you can start the game with it already assembled I do plan for it to be Sith and on a east coast server everything else is open to debate

From
    Orlando, Florida, United States

Re: Starting Old Republic Guild

I'm in a guild now but I wouldn't be opposed to leaving it in favor of a guild composed of TDH members. Obviously it would depend on what type of server you are playing on.

From
    Kansas

If someone does make a TDH guild, then I'll probably end up joining it. I haven't joined any guilds yet, but I already signed up...

I have never played computer games (Xbox 360 ftw!), but I will be playing this. When I get a better computer. So I'd be interested in joining, if you don't mind a complete noob in your guild

From
    Kansas City, Missouri

i dont have the game yet but i have played almost every other star wars game(still play kotor 1 and 2) so it sounds good to me. count me in

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

republic or sith? personally i'll be playing republic; i've got my reasons for doing so, but, if they don't turn out to be true i'll be making my way over to sith.

Well so far i know it will be an East coast server guild and Sith i mean after all thats the bounty hunter side lol other than that im open to suggestions as far as pvp server or pve goes i was thinking personally pve/RP a bit and ive had a few idea for guild names one thats been sticking for me is Fortune and Glory but that spells *** lol or It's Just Business open to more suggestions though

From
    Kansas

You could always call it something with "Dented Helmet" in it. That would make it easier for people to find it...

From
    Bay City, MI
    I'd definitely be interested...I've been waiting for this game since the cryptic announcement postcard bioware sent out a couple years back, and I'm not listed in any guild as of yet. However....i do agree with the acronym for fortune and glory, lol, we'll let that one go. Were you looking for serious or semi serious names? If not it could be "We Don't Disintegrate" rofl

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

From
    Los Angeles

You can count me in! I already have my collectors edition receipt pinned to the wall near my PC

I'll create it probably this weekend and post the name of it and what not in the meantime still open for guild names and I liked the "We Don't Disentgrate" for some odd reason i'd find Affirmative Action or Equal Oppurtunity to be appealing as well or could just called it The Dented Helmet lol but i'd hate to steal the thunder from this board. Orginality is great.

Was thinking maybe a spaceballs reference too that movie was too funny " I hear she gives good helmet"

Anytime i think of a name im just gonna post it to keep the topic bumped plus i have nothing better to do at my job lol was thinking maybe Desk Jockey's and also The Dented Corps

Helmets for Hire

Feel like I'm talking to myself but I've def got the name down i think "Business before Pleasure" it fits considering after all thats what a bounty hunter is about at least in my opinion.

So officially i've created it up on the old republic main site Guild name is Business before Pleasure again it just seemed fitting its Empire side so drop your app and i'l accept it let me know if your from this website or not, also would be looking for good leader type officers since im active duty military and am prone to leaving a lot for months at a time i need good strong leadership. My account name for the guild too is Sparta_ shouldn't be too hard to find me anyway hope to see you guys drop your aps and i will accept, although for leadership positions i'd like to talk to you about them in e-mail or whatever before those get put out and feel free to invite your friends too.

From
    Los Angeles

I will shoot my app over to you tonight. I can't get on the site from my office as it's blocked lol. Yet I can get on here..odd...

From
    Bay City, MI
    I've sent an app. Name on the site is the same as here: snojo800

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ya i got snojo added so far thanks

From what ive seen from gameplay its a good thing the BH class will be able to to fulfill all big 3 roles Tank/Heal/DPS because i think we are going to have a lot of bounty hunters lol

Ya so this started with a lot of enthusiasm but so far only one person has joined us lol where is everybody?

From
    Quebec

I'd like to join, I'm new to this forum but I've played a lot of MMO's and I'm a good pvp player. By the way, is it a pvp or pve guild ? (Rp or regular ?) .. I would prefer a pvp
    server, more challenge, and you can play like a pve server (raids, instances, etc).

And I feel that the Sith Empire will be the stronger

Its set on a PVP i personally prefer PvE but PvP seems fitting for starwars considering i also enjoy some RP from time to time as well so its geared toward everything really, yes it is on the Sith side and the guild name is Business before Pleasure if you have an account already at the TOR main website just find us in the guild search section and all you have to do is click app. i'll accept it once it notifies me. If not just make one and then you can get pre guild access and what not its pretty easy just google the old republic. also its on East coast time zone, hope to see your app. and everyone elses

From
    Quebec

Game already pre-ordered, I applied for the guild, and propose to be the tank (sith warrior), whenever you need one

From
    Victoria, BC

They've just posted the long awaited release date!

Star Wars: The Old Republic | News, Updates, Developer Blogs