Starkiller Attempt

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Starkiller Attempt

starkiller_cast2-jpgimg00078-20101118-2141-jpg

Hey guys- In my very little spare time i was inspired to attempt my first armor attempt ever. Although I have never played the game, I am currently finishing the book. Using an abdominal crunch mat I pulled from my gym, I skeched and shaped the cast over a mannequin. Next I used some cork from Joannes fabrics, black duck tape (because im anal and wanted it to match the padding) to shape the collar. Next, I will have a buddy of mine fiberglass. I wanted the chest armor to be a bit "beefier" than some of the images ive seen. In the first photo youll notice that i've actually trimmed the sides to be a bit closer to the game images although I have brought the pectoral portion a bit lower. Let me know what you guys think so far. Ill keep ya posted!
    B

Re: Starkiller Attempt

he has so many awesome costumes in the games, does anyone know of any online galleries that shows details of them all?

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Hey Mojo- Im not too sure w/ regards to the gallaries however, if you just search "starkiller images" a ton pop up in google. Also, darkjedi has some great photos as he has done this armor w/ great success! I believe his site is under 2storyprops blog site.
    Thanks
    B

From
    Huntsville

I will be trying a Starkiller costume again after the holidays, and as dynamic1 mentioned my friend and I will be posting progress on Starkiller as well as some other projects (Tron Legacy Daft Punk) on our blog: 2StoryProps.blogspot.com

As far as all ther variations of starkiller go there is whole forum dedicated to the character on theflagshipeclipse.com. I'm not sure what they have in terms of gallerys but they do have some good threads on the following versions:

Training Gear
    Heavy Traing Gear
    Sith Stalker
    Hoth Sith Stalker (Ultimate Sith Edition)

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Hey DJ-Thanks for the info. Ill keep u posted on the progress thru this thread.
    thnx
    B