Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians?Subscribe
    5 Days Ago - Feb 8, 2016, 10:13 PM - Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #1

Do you think the new SW movie will have Boba Fett or just Mandalorians?
    Last edited by MasterEdi; 5 Days Ago at 10:35 PM.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 1:36 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #2

Well vaders gonna be in it, JEJ is back for the voice. They said no other jedi, and shadowtroopers were seen on set. Id say its totally possible. Even just seeing him for a minute would be awesome. Younger fett, maybe less kill stripes and no wookiebraids yet? Just an idea
  4. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 1:55 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #3

Slave 1 is on the artwork for Legos new collection for the new film rogue 1. Leading people to beleive that boba will feature heavily in the new film
    Last edited by Funkyred; 5 Days Ago at 4:03 AM.
  5. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 3:35 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #4

Well ****spoiler alert*****

mandalorian protectors were in Star Wars Rebels last week...so they're around in the time period. And they were decent. Not death watch. Which was surprising. I actually liked what they did with their suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Member Since
    Oct 2015
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 5:47 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #5

Quote Funkyred said: View Post
    Slave 1 is on the artwork for Legos new collection for the new film rogue 1. Leading people to beleive that boba will feature heavily in the new film
    It seems more likely that it is a ship called the Rogue I, and it happens to be the same type as Fett's ship.
  7. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 5:59 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #6

Hmmmmmmm maybe .A whole galaxy of design possibilities and Disney would copy a ship tho ? My theory is that as its a prequel boba fettt will once again be working for darth vader or who ever is paying thei most money to find the Death Star plans. In the later added to scene in the empire strikes back when vader has assembled the various bounty hunters to look for Han Solo he points at boba and says "I want him alive and no disintegrations this time" leading us to beleive previously boba has disintegrated his bountys previously that vader commissioned . Maybe in rogue 1 we find this out............
    Last edited by Funkyred; 5 Days Ago at 11:26 AM.
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 7:29 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #7

Quote Badgerdash said: View Post
    It seems more likely that it is a ship called the Rogue I, and it happens to be the same type as Fett's ship.

I would be greatly surprised if that's the case. Too bad EU/Legends is wiped away.
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 11:07 AM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #8

Hmmmmmmm maybe .A whole galaxy of design possibilities and Disney would copy a ship tho ? My theory is that as its a prequel boba fettt will once again be working for darth vader or who ever is paying thei most money to find the Death Star plans. In the later added to scene in the empire strikes back when vader has assembled the various bounty hunters to look for Han Solo he points at boba and says "I want him drive and no disintegrations this time" leading us to beleive previously boba has disintegrated his bountys previously that vader commissioned . Maybe in rogue 1 we find this out............
    we can dream, can't we. <3
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 12:09 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #9

...... he points at boba and says "I want him alive and no disintegrations this time"........
    he just says .."i want him alive, no disintegrations" But that whole thing makes it seem like he's disintegrated bounties for Vader before lol
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 12:41 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #10

I think I would rather see him make a bit role in Rogue One than have him in a stand alone movie. I like the idea of him tracking down the Death Star plans
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 1:10 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #11

like a good guy in this one? getting paid by rebels? sounds good. or getting paid to help out the rebels in escaping. not a huge partof it, but subtle enough to where it's like, wow, boba helped them do that?
  13. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 1:25 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #12

Quote Wasteland said: View Post
    like a good guy in this one? getting paid by rebels? sounds good. or getting paid to help out the rebels in escaping. not a huge partof it, but subtle enough to where it's like, wow, boba helped them do that?
    As cool as that would be, I think we will see him being used by Darth Vader again. He'll probably disintegrate someone that Vader wants alive to explain why Vader singled him out of the line up of bounty hunters in TESB. Unless you're one of those people that believe that Boba was the one that killed Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, and thats where the no disintegrations' line came from.
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 1:36 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #13

Quote Darthbauer51 said: View Post
    ...Unless you're one of those people that believe that Boba was the one that killed Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, and thats where the no disintegrations' line came from.
    While I really like that conspiracy, I think that was debunked wasn't it? I know there was a comic that specifically mentioned the stormtroopers kill his aunt/uncle.
  15. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 1:39 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #14

Quote DeathProof said: View Post
    While I really like that conspiracy, I think that was debunked wasn't it? I know there was a comic that specifically mentioned the stormtroopers kill his aunt/uncle.
    Was this a comic that came out before the disney buyout and the EU turning into the SW Legends line?
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 3:05 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #15

Was this a comic that came out before the disney buyout and the EU turning into the SW Legends line?
    I believe so...which makes it a moot point anyway I guess.

Let's not derail This could open a whole other can-o-worms.
  17. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 3:44 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #16

I believe so...which makes it a moot point anyway I guess.

Let's not derail This could open a whole other can-o-worms.
    Agreed. While I'd love it for Fett to be in RO, like someone else said, it could just be the ship that is used by the rebels. Already got fooled once by the Fett flags flying at Maz's castle, I really don't want to get fooled again. However, with the stand alone Fett movie on hold, I do think there is a much greater chance for him to pop up in RO.
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 4:01 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #17

I think I would rather see him make a bit role in Rogue One than have him in a stand alone movie. I like the idea of him tracking down the Death Star plans
    Aaron what's the time frame of this movie? How many years before a new hope?
  19. 5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 4:01 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #18

Could be nothing I did read that slave one was just a regular patrol ship at one point before it was modded by fett....could be thousands of them....Like the YT class freighter "the "millennium falcon" there is a bunch of them in the prequels parked up next to a hanger.....ships are two a penny it seems...

Or maybe Fett is in it and I like that idea better
  20. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    5 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 4:13 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #19

Quote starchild99 said: View Post
    Aaron what's the time frame of this movie? How many years before a new hope?
    After Rebels, before ANH, so could be less than a year before ANH.
    4 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 4:36 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #20

After Rebels, before ANH, so could be less than a year before ANH.

Oh wow ...I dident know that thanks... so there should be white armored Stormtroopers?
    Last edited by starchild99; 4 Days Ago at 4:51 PM.
  22. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    4 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 4:40 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #21

Quote starchild99 said: View Post
    Oh wow ...I dident know that thanks... so there should be white armored Stormtroppers?

Yes, that's been confirmed with spy shots of the set. Original trilogy Stormtroopers.

Also rumors of Shadow Troopers but being refereed to as Death Troopers

https://newsonia.com/media/upload/images/2015/08/10/FltZsJXvqwFdoDVLUOjPyMKxysrS7gsI_598x414.jpg

Last edited by Darthbauer51; 4 Days Ago at 4:54 PM. Reason: Added content
    4 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 5:11 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #22

Possible Spolier Alert. It's been shared by the RPF a while back (recently updated though):

ANH troopers are confirmed, along with two other new ones. A scout-type trooper and a 'death-trooper'.

ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story - New Stormtrooper Details

I'm just happy to see that they went back to the grey brow for the troopers. So it's not like, 'well here are the original trilogy troopers' but they are from ROTJ.
    4 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 5:26 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #23

Possible Spolier Alert. It's been shared by the RPF a while back (recently updated though):

ANH troopers are confirmed, along with two other new ones. A scout-type trooper and a 'death-trooper'.

ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story - New Stormtrooper Details

I'm just happy to see that they went back to the grey brow for the troopers. So it's not like, 'well here are the original trilogy troopers' but they are from ROTJ.
    should be grey, it's right before a ANH.
  25. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    4 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 5:29 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #24

Quote Silverstalker said: View Post
    Could be nothing I did read that slave one was just a regular patrol ship at one point before it was modded by fett....could be thousands of them....Like the YT class freighter "the "millennium falcon" there is a bunch of them in the prequels parked up next to a hanger.....ships are two a penny it seems...

Or maybe Fett is in it and I like that idea better
    IF they go by what we KNEW, before the purge....there was only six? Firesprays....that Kuat Drive Yards (KDY) made ever.
    4 Days Ago - Feb 9, 2016, 9:22 PM - Re: Star wars Rogue One has Fett or Mandalorians? #25

To quote starwars.wikia.com

Kuat Systems Engineering produced several prototypes shortly before the Battle ofNaboo. However, all but one were destroyed when Jango Fett staged a prison break on Oovo IV. Jango kept the sole remaining Firespray, renaming it Slave I. Kuat Systems Engineering, suffering from the financial loss of the prototypes, eventually mothballed the project and concentrated instead on starship upgrades.