Star Wars Night w/ the Lake Elsinore Storm (5.19.12)

mbeskid

New Hunter
I just found your board and thought I would post and invite any and all members in the Inland Empire area (California) to our annual Star Wars Night with the Lake Elsinore Storm Minor League Baseball Team.

To give a little background on the night it involves Great Baseball, Family Fun, Costumes, Trivia, Movie Music & Clips, and a little short film we're putting together, Storm Wars Episode IV, involving our team's mascots.

This year we are working with Ed Randall's Bat for the Cure to raise awareness for Prostate Cancer

Last year I worked with Sam (501st) and Linda (SDSWS) to help coordinate things. Both have been fantastic to work with! We're also reaching out tho to the Rebel Legion as well as a few other groups to try to make this year the biggest and best Star Wars Night yet.

Anyway, like I said, I know its last minute but I just wanted to put the date out there and see what kind of interest there was to participate this year. We loved having everyone out in years past, and hope we can continue to build on this event as we move forward.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or pm me directly.

-Mark

ps.. here are a few pics from last year's game so you get an idea of what it's all about! And I will post a flier as soon as we lock down a few more details.

img7727b.jpg

img7685b.jpg

img7669b.jpg

img7710b.jpg

img7725b.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back