Subscribe
  1. BooBoo Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    Dec 23, 2012, 6:53 PM - Star Wars, The Blueprints #1

    Look what Santa dropped off for me today. A total surprise. I am stoked!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2074.JPG 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	66232 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2075.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	66231 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2076.JPG 
Views:	186 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	66230
  2. Skiff's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    74
    Dec 23, 2012, 10:17 PM - Star Wars, The Blueprints #2

    So you should be! That's a hell wicked pressie!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
  3. RafalFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,687
    Dec 24, 2012, 12:23 AM - Re: Star Wars, The Blueprints #3

    Wow! That's one beautiful present from Santa! Congratulations for the book!

    Now a small request from you for the TDH family: after the holidays, could you do some hi-res images (photo or scan) with the Supertrooper pages posted by me in this thread ==> 'New' Boba Fett images and facts found on my many Internet travels.?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5012.JPG 
Views:	184 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	66233 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5018.JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	66234

    Thanks!
  4. BooBoo Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    Dec 25, 2012, 1:40 AM - Re: Star Wars, The Blueprints #4

    Quote RafalFett said: View Post
    Wow! That's one beautiful present from Santa! Congratulations for the book!

    Now a small request from you for the TDH family: after the holidays, could you do some hi-res images (photo or scan) with the Supertrooper pages posted by me in this thread ==> 'New' Boba Fett images and facts found on my many Internet travels.?
    Thanks!
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I am afraid to ruin it
  5. rubio95's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    315
    Dec 25, 2012, 4:27 PM - Re: Star Wars, The Blueprints #5

    Quote RafalFett said: View Post
    Wow! That's one beautiful present from Santa! Congratulations for the book!

    Now a small request from you for the TDH family: after the holidays, could you do some hi-res images (photo or scan) with the Supertrooper pages posted by me in this thread ==> 'New' Boba Fett images and facts found on my many Internet travels.?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5012.JPG 
Views:	184 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	66233 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5018.JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	66234

    Thanks!

    x2. This would be a very valuable asset to TDH. Hopefully you can swing it!
  6. Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    30
    Dec 28, 2012, 4:16 PM - Re: Star Wars, The Blueprints #6

    That is wicked cool! Do you know where santa found it?
  7. BooBoo Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    Dec 31, 2012, 10:57 PM - Re: Star Wars, The Blueprints #7

    Quote Fetterling said: View Post
    That is wicked cool! Do you know where santa found it?
    Ha, I didn't ask
  8. BooBoo Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    Dec 31, 2012, 10:59 PM - Re: Star Wars, The Blueprints #8

    More Christmas goodness. This one from my pal, Dennis McCarthy. Probably dug out from the closet where his Emmy's reside. Found this information on the net:

    "Glass paperweight presented as a holiday gift to the production crew of Star Trek: Enterprise, during the show’s first season by series lead Scott Bakula. Etched glass paperweight measures 6” x 3”. "

    This is sooo cool. Thanks, Dennis!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emterprise Captain Plaque.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	66346

Similar Threads

  1. Deadliest Warrior Star Wars vs. Star Trek
    By Son of the Baptist in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2014, 3:54 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2011, 11:38 AM
  3. My gauntlet Blue prints
    By pghfett in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 9:28 PM