Subscribe
    May 31, 2012, 6:22 PM - Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #1

Hey guys, new to the site but go back to the early 2000s with DarthMiller and the 501st. Really look forward to getting to know everyone and to getting back into the costume world. Now back to the topic at hand, just ran across this quick little video on what appears to be the new Boba Fett Mythos from Sideshow. Hope you guys like it and I apologize if you've seen it already.

Production Peek: Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett - Sideshow Experience
    Jun 1, 2012, 1:27 AM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #2

Hoping they get rid of that silly looking humungous rifle or at least have a switch-out hand like the Maul one, but pretty impressed by everything else. I'd add it to my collection
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:17 AM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #3

It was a very short video, can't say I saw very much, but I'm sure it will quality work...
    Jun 1, 2012, 1:10 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #4

It is pretty cool, except that rifle that's way to long and throws the whole scale of the figure off. Other than that, it looks cool. Does anybody have any info on the life size HIC that Sideshow previewed at Comic Con last year? They had a web page that showed a pic and stated that news was upcoming but it hasn't been updated in a while. My neighbors are going to the Philly Comic Con this weekend and I asked them to get info on it if Sideshow has anything there. What is everyone's opinion on the life size Darth Malgus?
    Jun 1, 2012, 1:17 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #5

Still nothing on the lifesize Han in Carbonite, but I do know Sideshow just released their 1/4th PF version last month. Here's what the Boba statue will look like after it's painted
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:23 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #6

If you mean the new HIC from Sideshow, I have it and it is awesome. I'll put some pics of it in my album soon.
  7. Jun 1, 2012, 6:46 PM - #7

The HIC Sideshow had last year was a stand in. The real prototype/master will be displayed at SDCC this July and some outstanding work went into it.
    Jun 1, 2012, 7:37 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #8

Quote TxFett said: View Post
    The HIC Sideshow had last year was a stand in. The real prototype/master will be displayed at SDCC this July and some outstanding work went into it.
    I'm interested to see what the price of that will be. If the R2 and C-3PO where any indications, it'd be way out of my budget. Anybody know of a good canvas or paper painting of a HIC? I was toying with the idea of displaying some sort of print instead behind my costume display since I doubt I have space to keep a 7 foot block of metal in my living room.
    Jun 6, 2012, 1:19 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #9

Some outstanding work when into it = $$$$$$$$$$$ I'm guessing that HIC will run around the $8k-$10K range. That's at least an epic Empire and Jedi Fett suits.
    Jun 6, 2012, 11:08 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #10

I've seen a few people make HIC coffee tables. How cool would that be, although it probably would get a little creepy if you were to eat off of it; han's frozen face glaring at you while you eat may get old after a while.

- - - Updated - - -

That premium format from sideshow is pretty cool though. As soon as I can figure out how to get a good pic that will fit in my album I'll post it. The lighting is nice,especially the side panels.
    Jun 7, 2012, 12:31 AM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #11

sculpt looks great... but I'm not digging the big-gun, the M60 on his back or that skirt looking thing...
    Jun 7, 2012, 2:10 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #12

Quote Jc27 said: View Post
    I've seen a few people make HIC coffee tables. How cool would that be, although it probably would get a little creepy if you were to eat off of it; han's frozen face glaring at you while you eat may get old after a while.

- - - Updated - - -

That premium format from sideshow is pretty cool though. As soon as I can figure out how to get a good pic that will fit in my album I'll post it. The lighting is nice,especially the side panels.
    yup, I love mine.

Jun 7, 2012, 8:43 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #13

Is that the moveable boba from sideshow? I justhavethe polystone boba and boba with hic and the stromtroopers
    Jun 7, 2012, 8:56 PM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #14

It's a premium format statue. Only the head moves. The smaller 1/6th starts shipping out in about a month according to today's newsletter.
    Jun 8, 2012, 5:32 AM - Re: Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos #15

Quote Verbal21 said: View Post
    yup, I love mine.
    Okay that is very cool, I find it interesting how those two look so natural together