Subscribe
    Jan 14, 2013, 3:54 PM - Shipping / Weather update : #1

FYI

Just to make everyone aware, shipping has slowed to a crawl due to below freezing temps, severe winter storms, and even power outages. It's been a bear to keep the shops at operating temps. Unfortunately, our Postal hubs have been some of those you may have seen on the news that have been affected across the U.S.. They're still recovering from the Christmas rush after having put holds on packages and refused a ton more in the week before and after Christmas. They've even delivered apologies to folks for not having delivered Christmas packages to thousands. I'm sure a LOT of you can relate in some of the colder areas around the U.S.

We're sort of at the mercy of everything around us. There are even a few parcels for our customers still floating around in the system (to whom I've been in communication with). So please bear with us. The aforementioned extreme conditions aren't expected to last much longer. (also posted on FB)

Thanks everyone

Chris
  2. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jan 14, 2013, 4:14 PM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #2

Theres 20 ish inches stacked up here...and the mountain next to the driveway keeps getting bigger everytime I shovel. Hope it lets up soon for everyone, I know how anxious it can be.
    Jan 15, 2013, 2:19 AM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #3

Thanks for the update! Will we get a notice when they get sent out?
  4. Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Jan 15, 2013, 7:46 AM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #4

No problem, not even Fett can fight the winter weather.

Craig
    Jan 27, 2013, 12:08 AM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #5

Chris, send me a PM about recon's holster when you get a chance. Thanks.
    Jan 27, 2013, 8:31 PM - Shipping / Weather update : #6

JC, msg returned

Also, a quick update on this ...

Things returned to normal last week with postal operations, and we even earned up to freezing lol However, bear with me while I catch up on things on my end and get back to some sort of normal. This was a heavy cramp in operations or me, so it has to be sorted carefully so as not to have any mishaps with packages. I've already sent one to a customer that was supposed to go to his painter lol

Best,

Chris
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
    Jan 27, 2013, 10:36 PM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #7

No worries bro. I have a bit of an odd question Chris. Why does your site appear in another language? When I go to it and look at the BF armor, nothing is in english, is it just me or was this done on purpose?
    Jan 28, 2013, 2:04 AM - Shipping / Weather update : #8

Quote Jc27 said: View Post
    No worries bro. I have a bit of an odd question Chris. Why does your site appear in another language? When I go to it and look at the BF armor, nothing is in english, is it just me or was this done on purpose?
    When websites are under construction they are generally in Latin filler words to show what the site will look like. That way you don't do a whole bunch of formatting work before figuring out how your text will look.
    Jan 28, 2013, 2:06 AM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #9

Quote Jc27 said: View Post
    That is just a template (or sample) for a particular page with Latin writings and I'm sure that Chris will replace that text with valuable info when the time will be on his side.

Edit
    --------------
    JodoKast89 was faster and already answered your question.
    Jan 28, 2013, 10:35 AM - Re: Shipping / Weather update : #10

Ok. I never used filler for a site before. Maybe because I usually use dreamweaver,which I never noticed if it used filler or not.