Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Jul 20, 2013, 3:17 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #26

Pics anyone?
    Jul 20, 2013, 3:18 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #27

Quote locitus said: View Post
    Was the black series figures supposed to be exclusive (for now) to SDCC? Because they went on sale in London yesterday, with Jeremy in costume signing the boxes.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Only the Fett with Carbonite in the special box was exclusive to SDCC.
    Jul 20, 2013, 3:19 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #28

Quote Karasuryn said: View Post
    Only the Fett with Carbonite in the special box was exclusive to SDCC.
    Well, those were sold at the same toys r us in london. Check out the gallery I linked if you want proof.
    Jul 22, 2013, 11:52 AM - Re: SDCC 2013 #29

Just wanted to say that I had a blast meeting up with everyone at the dinner on Saturday night. It was good to put some faces to names, meeting and talking with both Art and Katie. Katie looking forward to seeing that Jet Pack Debut at Dragon Con!!!! Look forward to doing this again next year and hopefully I will be able to actually attend and troop!!!
  5. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 22, 2013, 4:00 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #30

Quote deadland said: View Post
    Just wanted to say that I had a blast meeting up with everyone at the dinner on Saturday night. It was good to put some faces to names, meeting and talking with both Art and Katie. Katie looking forward to seeing that Jet Pack Debut at Dragon Con!!!! Look forward to doing this again next year and hopefully I will be able to actually attend and troop!!!
    Hopefully she gets her harness setup ready for the parts I have for her...
    Jul 26, 2013, 12:58 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #31

Just catching this thread...

I went down for Sat & Sun with my SE Fett. There appeared to be a number of Fetts floating around on Sunday. I also had a few people that wanted Black Series Fetts but they were well sold out by the time I arrived on Saturday. I worked the Hasbro booth for a couple hours though and word is that they'll be making it up to us. If anything I got some good laughs hanging with their full size Carbonite Han and doing my best Robot Chicken with him.

Fett is a complete hit at SDCC though. Daniel Logan came up to me for pix, Manny Pacquiao and his crew videotaped me faux boxing with him, and it doesn't suck to have Slave Leia's chasing YOU down for the photo op. Keep your momentum up and a wrangler near!
    Jul 26, 2013, 1:46 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #32

Gather some pics and post them up!

Quote zebrabuse said: View Post
    Just catching this thread...

I went down for Sat & Sun with my SE Fett. There appeared to be a number of Fetts floating around on Sunday. I also had a few people that wanted Black Series Fetts but they were well sold out by the time I arrived on Saturday. I worked the Hasbro booth for a couple hours though and word is that they'll be making it up to us. If anything I got some good laughs hanging with their full size Carbonite Han and doing my best Robot Chicken with him.

Fett is a complete hit at SDCC though. Daniel Logan came up to me for pix, Manny Pacquiao and his crew videotaped me faux boxing with him, and it doesn't suck to have Slave Leia's chasing YOU down for the photo op. Keep your momentum up and a wrangler near!
    Jul 26, 2013, 8:01 PM - Re: SDCC 2013 #33

Here are some random ones of my SE... I'm still on the hunt for any of me posing with the ewoks at Hallmark...

Last edited by zebrabuse; May 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM.